Thread: Minty fresh Vortex Razor HD Gen II 4.5-27x56 EBR-2C (MRAD)

Feedback Score
    10 (100%)

Minty fresh Vortex Razor HD Gen II 4.5-27x56 EBR-2C (MRAD)

My AMG backorder finally came in, so I can let this Razor HD2 go. Sports the EBR-2C reticle in milrad with .10 milrad turrets. Single and only owner, this scope has been on my rifle since August of last year and has no more than 500 rounds on it, closer to 460 based on my notes - no run and gun stuff or banging around the safe, just gentle prone shooting. During its time under my care, the Razor was mounted in a Spuhr setup; full disclosure there appear to be ring marks so faint you can't see them unless the lighting is right and I failed to get them to show up in my pictures (I'm not convinced they're anything more than dirt, but I haven't cleaned the scope). There are no dings I can see or feel and neither the caps nor adjustment screws are boogered up. Under the eyepiece cap I did draw a witness mark with a china pencil to where I set the focus. Includes the original box, both manuals, sunshade, adjustment tool, Vortex Defender flip caps, and Switchview. Can't find the cleaning cloth, but if I do find it I'll throw it in.

Price is $2K shipped CONUS. Payment via PayPal (+3% or F&F, see positive feedback), USPS MO, or certified cheque from large recognized financial institute. Not interested in trades at this time.

More pictures here: http://imgur.com/a/NDY2z
    Last edited by OrbitalE; 09-28-17 at 00:16.