Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: asylum seekers from US, now in canada are trapped!

Feedback Score
    Poor folks followed the example of all those celebrities who threatened to move to Canada if Trump won.

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by sgtrock82 View Post
    I have to say, I feel a little better about our northern colleagues. I read replies to that article for about 45 minutes. A good portion seem to come from Canadians and I didn't see one post in support of the 'fugees or any US/Trump bashing... lots of trudeau insults though... very heartening lol
    The election in Canada was rigged. I witnessed it first hand.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by leibermuster View Post
    The election in Canada was rigged. I witnessed it first hand.

Of course it was. How else does a Zach Braff stunt double with colorful socks end up Canada's PM.

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by sgtrock82 View Post
    Of course it was. How else does a Zach Braff stunt double with colorful socks end up Canada's PM.
    In all fairness Canadians are a disgrace. Weak people. Zero connection with history. Its like 85% of the population if not more. They are naive,and have no sense of themselves and are pushovers. We are way to nice,and respectful to people that have earned none.

This country is ripe for the taking. When I was young I use to wish the US would take us over. 2nd amendment and all is very attractive to me. Now I just wish it doesn't collapse during my life time. Lol.

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    In all fairness Canadians are a disgrace. Weak people. Zero connection with history. Its like 85% of the population if not more. They are naive,and have no sense of themselves and are pushovers. We are way to nice,and respectful to people that have earned none.

This country is ripe for the taking. When I was young I use to wish the US would take us over. 2nd amendment and all is very attractive to me. Now I just wish it doesn't collapse during my life time. Lol.

I dont feel all that far behind in many respects.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)

Move south....we welcome you and any other freedom-loving hoploholic Canadians.
    SLG Defense 07/02 FFL/SOT

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)

This country is ripe for the taking.
    Real talk, you are describing at least half of the US populace except no one has to take it as fools are giving it away.
    "In a nut shell, if it ever goes to Civil War, I'm afraid I'll be in the middle 70%, shooting at both sides" — 26 Inf

"We have to stop demonizing people and realize the biggest terror threat in this country is white men, most of them radicalized to the right, and we have to start doing something about them." — CNN's Don Lemon 10/30/18

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12