Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Dead Air Armament Sandman S

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)

Dead Air Armament Sandman S

Ok this is the last of the videos from when Mike Pappas of Dead Air Armament came down to film with me last month. As you already know I uploaded the Sandman-L video review and have received a ton of requests for the Sandman-S video.

I hope you enjoy the review as much I enjoyed testing this badboy. I want to add that the tone of both the Sandman-S and the Sandman-L in person is very pleasing to the ear, something even my expensive Rode Video Pro Stereo Mic can't even accurately reproduce.

I am excited to see what other cans they come out with in the future and am still very anxious to get my hands on the Sandman-Ti and the elusive Mask-22 and get those videos shot.

I start out with the technical specifications of the suppressor, give you a quick rundown of the mount and then get to the fun part, shooting! Feel free to share this video with like minded individuals and click the thumbs up button if you enjoyed the video! Thanks!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0os8aggG1zo
    Industry T&E

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    I'm surprised nobody has any questions about it.
    Industry T&E

Feedback Score
    6 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Fireman1291 View Post
    I'm surprised nobody has any questions about it.
    I'll bite, have you tested it's ability to suppress flash?

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    I guess I'll bite too. Does this line of cans offer anything not currently offered in the SiCo line? Not trying to be snarky, but I did find myself asking that question when considering it.

Feedback Score
    43 (100%)
    I shot one of these a couple of weeks ago and they do sound really nice. The mounting system is rock solid too. I really like the mount design and I've been told that they will be releasing a flash hider as well.

Feedback Score
    25 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by JPB View Post
    I guess I'll bite too. Does this line of cans offer anything not currently offered in the SiCo line? Not trying to be snarky, but I did find myself asking that question when considering it.
    I asked silencershop this question and the guy said Pappas is attempting to bridge the gap between suppression of SilencerCo and minimal blowback like Surefire offers. Thought it was a good idea

Feedback Score
    6 (100%)
    As I am soon in the market for a .30 cal can, I am interested in end user reports.
    ETC (SW/AW), USN (1998-2008)
    CVN-65, USS Enterprise

Feedback Score
    69 (100%)
    The mount looks solid, and a combo of the quality attributes from Silco/SF could be a winner.
    I paint spaceship parts.

Quote Originally Posted by Failure2Stop View Post
    Stippled Glocks are like used underwear; previous owner makes all the difference in value.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by jerrysimons View Post
    I asked silencershop this question and the guy said Pappas is attempting to bridge the gap between suppression of SilencerCo and minimal blowback like Surefire offers. Thought it was a good idea
    This.....
    Industry T&E

Feedback Score
    Fireman, seeing as you've tested both, how does this compare to the SiCo Omega? I was curious as to the tone and mounts. I appreciate the reviews you've done. IMO they're the best suppressor videos on Youtube.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast