Thread: Class 3 dealer in Idaho?

Feedback Score
    50 (100%)

Class 3 dealer in Idaho?

I need to transfer in a couple of suppressors to my new home state of Idaho.
    I'm looking for recommendations on shops that are professional and helpful.
    Working with Clyde Armory in GA was great and I'm hoping to find a similar experience here.
    I'm in SE Idaho but our son is in Boise so I can be flexible.

Thanks in advance
    Stuart

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk
    "It is better to be a Warrior in a Garden than a Gardner in a War"
    Let's use the First Amendment to protect the Second so we can avoid using the Second to protect the First.

Feedback Score
    13 (100%)
    Here is a list of some dealers you can use. If you were up North by me, I have a few I would suggest.

https://www.ffl123.com/class-3-deale...ass-3-dealers/
    98% Sarcastic. 100% Overthinking things and making up reasons for buying a new firearm.

Feedback Score
    215 (100%)
    Of those on the dealer list, I would choose hawktech arms in Meridian, ID near Boise. Their transfer fees are generally more reasonable and I've transferred multiple times with them, including a suppressor.

Feedback Score
    I used to live in Idaho Falls until this last fall. I've done lots of business with The Gun Shop and really enjoy going in there. They are my first reccomendation.

If you are down closer to Pocatello, Tuckers High Desert Tactical is a good bet. Haven't done much business there, but Tucker is a good guy.

I can answer any other SE Idaho questions, as I lived there most of my life.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    50 (100%)
    Thanks guys

kato0810 I've stopped by The Gun Shop but have not yet met Tucker.
    Sam's is willing but he is probably hanging up his spurs and that seems incongruent with a NFA situation.

I appreciate the recommendations!

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk
    "It is better to be a Warrior in a Garden than a Gardner in a War"
    Let's use the First Amendment to protect the Second so we can avoid using the Second to protect the First.

Feedback Score
    Sam has been threatening to retire for 7 or more years now, so maybe one of these days he'll actually go through with it.

The Gun Shop has become the most popular shop in Idaho Falls, so I'm sure they will be around.

Tucker used to be active over on Snipershide forums, not sure if he still hangs around there.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk