Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Kurd sniper laughs off close miss

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)

Kurd sniper laughs off close miss

Cutie almost takes one in the squash. I wonder if she made her shot? I know nervous laughter is a common response to a near death experience like that. I suspect it will hit her later, no pun intended. Still, obviously a tough dedicated gal. I hope the Kurds are giving it to ISIS sans lube.

I'm no expert here, but I'd think once your hide is dialed in like that by a counter sniper etc, time to move on.

Story;

http://nypost.com/2017/06/27/snipers...isses-her/amp/
    Last edited by WillBrink; 06-29-17 at 08:48.
    - Will

General Performance/Fitness Advice for all

www.BrinkZone.com

LE/Mil specific info:

https://brinkzone.com/category/swatleomilitary/

“Those who do not view armed self defense as a basic human right, ignore the mass graves of those who died on their knees at the hands of tyrants.”

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Saw this all over FB yesterday.

First response was "holy poop that was close"
    Second Thought was "she is really cute!"
    Third was "I want that SVD"
    Last edited by Alex V; 06-29-17 at 09:06.
    I am part of that power which eternally wills evil, and eternally works good.

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Alex V View Post
    Saw this all over FB yesterday.

First response was "holy poop that was close"
    Second Thoguht was "she is really cute!"
    Yup and yup
    - Will

www.BrinkZone.com

LE/Mil specific info:

“Those who do not view armed self defense as a basic human right, ignore the mass graves of those who died on their knees at the hands of tyrants.”

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    Girl may have more balls than brains. A little training on site selection and set up will get her some kills. Sticking a barrel out a window Hollywood style; blue headscarf backed by a white wall is going to get her killed. Love the dedication though. Hope she makes it through that mess.

Feedback Score
    50 (100%)
    I'm loving her footwear! LOL

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by TAZ View Post
    Girl may have more balls than brains. A little training on site selection and set up will get her some kills. Sticking a barrel out a window Hollywood style; blue headscarf backed by a white wall is going to get her killed. Love the dedication though. Hope she makes it through that mess.
    Agree. Alot of inexperience there, she'll either learn fast, or die. Sniping is a deadly serious craft, with little room for error. She got lucky this time, she keeps making dumb mistakes like Taz mentioned above, there won't be a next time.
    There's a race of men who don't fit in, A race that can't stay still, So, they break the hearts of kith and kin, and roam the world at will..

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    I don't think she'd be passing Scout Sniper school any time soon and at her age, more balls than brains is a given. Hopefully the only plus here is her enemies just as poorly trained and less lucky. I too hope the kid survives the mess. I wonder what the dude was saying to her, hopefully something like you wrote above in bold.
    - Will

www.BrinkZone.com

LE/Mil specific info:

Feedback Score
    If she makes through alive, she might have kids someday. Think about that.

Feedback Score
    23 (100%)
    You know, I thought about that, but we don't have any context with that vid. I am not certain it was her first rodeo, but we don't know.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    I'd hit it. On both accounts...

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast