Purchased in 2008 at Camp Pendleton exchange, I am the only owner and have taken meticulous care of this rifle for the nearly decade I've owned it. Round count kept (1585 total), full gauging kit included along with preventive maintenance records in back of round count book (same type of setup as any Marine Corps M40 sniper system maintains). I have quite a bit of extras both on the rifle and on the side that can be included for the right price. NOTE : OD sling and Aimpoint micro DO NOT come with gun and are not for sale, all other items shown are. Pelican hard case w/ padlock and keys, foam inserts cutout for rifle, eight 20 round magazines plus one 10 round commiefornia pinko special included. Specialty cleaning tools, Smith Enterprise scope mount installed, butt pad and cheek rest with two spacers, Knight's Armament bipod mount quick detach type, stock has been painted OD green and lengths of rail have been mounted as shown (bottom and sides) fore-grip area. Trigger mechanism has been engraved with serial number, rifle is always stored with dummy snap cap round and magazine inserted with hammer released in gun safe with moisture control.

Extras that can be negotiated into sale : Aprox 16 308 dummy rounds, half an ammo can of reloaded (LC military type brass) ammo, 50 CBC M80 rounds, 20 Winchester 180gr power points, a case of aprox 450 Prvi Partizan 145gr FMJ BT rounds (this gun is very particular about the ammo it eats, it will not cycle with steel cased ammo as with many M1 rifles. Two brand new bolt assemblies, connecting rod and spring, firing pins and springs, extractors for the bolt, a bunch of AR assembly parts shown in small parts bin, pressure activation switches for lights / lasers, 12ga side shell mount, various sling attachments, Magpul rear BUIS, Glock spring kit, Two brand new Barstow 45 1911 barrel assemblies (same as used on MEU-SOC custom pistols), various odds and ends from AR builds. Everything you see here can go for $4000, rifle (includes mags, case, special tools and gauges) for $3000, ammo included $3500. 1911 Barrels $100 each. Cash only, Items are located in Norfolk, Virginia, I will only ship to a verified FFL dealer (if you are not local), you will cover all costs incurred to include shipment, packaging, insurance if you desire and must sign a bill of sale either way whether you're local or not, this is simply for my records. If you are local to the Norfolk area, we can meet locally as time permits. Rifle is in tip top shape, not a sign of rust or abuse, this was my welcome home from time number three to Iraq gift, thus I would hope it goes to a home where it will be taken care of in similar fashion. I do not log on here much so please call or text 757 six 2 zero 44 zero 4. M1A Socom16 (5).jpgM1A Socom16 (4).jpgM1A Socom16 (3).jpgM1A Socom16 (2).jpgM1A Socom16 (1).jpg