Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: 'I thought it was empty'

Feedback Score
    13 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Doc Glockster View Post
    Nice. Having an ND with a tank is pretty hard to top, although someone out there has probably done so with the cannon and not just the MG.

One thing I want to point out: when you go to clear a weapon to make sure it's unloaded--do take the magazine out first.

Yup. That was me. New hole in the floor of a mobile home and luckily it was always pointed in a safe direction so no one got hurt.
    I had an ND in my home right after I first bought it. Most embarrassing thing to ever happen to me firearm related. I can talk about it now because I use it as a learning experience. It was completely my fault, grabbed my build from the safe, aimed down sights for no other reason then to look down them, and ended up shooting through my entire house. Complete idiot mistake. No one was hurt, but it went through my bedroom door, bedroom wall, kitchen wall, into my entertainment room, into my new tv. The TV took the worst of it, but also stopped the bullet from going outside.

Let the shit start...
    98% Sarcastic. 100% Overthinking things and making up reasons for buying a new firearm.

Feedback Score
    13 (100%)
    DOUBLE TAP
    Last edited by WickedWillis; 07-18-17 at 12:01. Reason: accidental double post
    98% Sarcastic. 100% Overthinking things and making up reasons for buying a new firearm.

Feedback Score
    23 (100%)
    Everybody makes mistakes. Luckily no one got hurt. You knew better than to point it at someone.
    Last edited by Scrubber3; 07-18-17 at 14:39.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123