Thread: Colt OEM 2 = MK18

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Feedback Score
    30 (100%)

Colt OEM 2 = MK18

I like many others have already gone down the DD mk18 road. Now that I actually have a few suppressors pending inevitably the port issues of the DD would become problematic. I also owned no Colts and figured it would be good time to rectify that problem.

Some guys go all out on clone builds but from the start that was not my intention. All I really wanted was 100% Colt for the base gun and I already had the rest of the accessories sitting in the parts bin. Hardest part was waiting for the barrel come back from getting cut down. But I'm happy with how she turned out for the time being.

Colt OEM 2 16". Factory barrel cut down to 10.3" gas port opened to .070", Colt BCG, CH, etc. KAC micro rear and mk12 front sight. Surefire warcomp underneath. The factory colt lower received a KAC trigger guard and a spare LMT stock. Someday I'll get the SBR stamp back for it but for now she gets my Sionics pistol lower with A5 pistol tube and a5h2 buffer. I need to get one of the newer style braces still.

Standby on pics

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk
    Last edited by jpmuscle; 07-02-17 at 01:23.