Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Muzzle brake options for 5.56mm pistols that push noise and concussion downrange?

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by rabbitcop View Post
    JAL linear from AR Performance works very well, is cheap if you get a blem, and keeps the gun short. Claymore works well but it's a big hunk of metal on the end of a barrel you intentionally wanted as short as possible.
    That would have been a perfect solution, if it wasn't "out of stock." Will keep an eye on it.

Will check out Black River Tactical's "Covert Comp" as well. Too bad the MINI is not available / out of stock...

Rmpl
    Last edited by Rmplstlskn; 07-03-17 at 11:58.
    "Our destruction... will be from another quarter. From the inattention of the people to the concerns of their government, from their carelessness and negligence..."
    ...Daniel Webster, June 1, 1837

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    While your waiting to get your can have you thought about getting a cheap KAK flash can, there like $35. I use the Noveske KX5 and plan to keep it on my 9" pistol, so I was willing to pay the higher price. But if your looking for a cheap temp the KAK might be worth throwing on there until your stamp comes back?
    DDM4V11 PRO, SSA-E, Vortex viper 6.5x20-44mm
    BCM 16 KMR-A, SSA, EO Tech EXPS 3-0, G-33 magnifier
    S&W M&P Sport II, BCM PNT, Aimpoint PRO
    BCM 9" 300 BLK upper/KAC lower/DD BCG/ BCM PNT/ Aimpoint T1
    Noveske upper/lower/handguard, 20" 6.5 Grendel Bartlein Barrel, SSA-E,Vortex viper GEN II PST 5x25-50mm
    16" BCA .223 Wylde "budget rifle", SPARC AR
    Retired Army Airborne Infantry

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    from what i've read on the interwebs, pronged flash hiders are as quiet at the shooters ear as any forward blasting device, particularly the aac blackout if i recall correctly.

Feedback Score
    48 (100%)
    After looking around I bought a PWS CQB muzzle device. It minimizes flash from my 8.5" barrel, directs blast forward, and at 7.5 ozs does a good job of countering muzzle rise. It was pricey, but until I can gt a can I'm happy with it.

Feedback Score
    I have a pws cqb as well. It's bulky, but it works very well. Got mine on sale for $89 last year

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12