Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Need help making up my mind on a red dot.

Feedback Score
    17 (100%)
    I have both and would buy the MRO if I were in your shoes. I like the larger fov and it takes up less space.

Feedback Score
    8 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by themonk View Post

SilentRecon its a knockoff micro and not in the same league as trij or aimpoint. If you have lots of rifles that need red dots they are great for the range.
    I figured that, my neighbors jaw dropped when I said to buy a aimpoint t-2 and he looked up the price. He said its almost more than his rifle and bought the Holosun 503c- nothing wrong with that at all.

Id agree that it's a decent option for outfitting multiple rifles or to stay within a budget even though I have zero time behind one. The reviews and feedback on them seem to be very positive.

However, I always go back to the micro T-1/T-2 without hesitation and trust them 100%.

My advise to my neighbor and others (typically worthless advise lol) is run your rifle with Irons until you can afford a quality optic. Id bet some people wouldn't know what to do if they removed their optic and had to run irons!

Feedback Score
    22 (100%)
    I'd buy the PRO or one of the H1's that are currently listed in the EE on this site...

Feedback Score
    Thanks for everyone helping me make up my mind. I have decided I will go with the Trijicon MRO with the factory lower 1/3 co-witness mount. I do have just one question sorry if it sounds dumb but should I use blue locktite on the two main hex screws when mounting on the top pickitinny rail?

Feedback Score
    7 (100%)
    Yes and glad we could help

Feedback Score
    40 (100%)
    Yes to the blue loctite. Screw + gun = loctite

Feedback Score
    Thanks I preemptively bought a bottle of blue locktite just in case

Feedback Score
    11 (92%)
    Before you spend anywhere near $550 for the MRO and mount at least look at the Scalarworks bundle..

Feedback Score
    I have the Holosun with ACSS redical and it works great for me. Its worth it if you have good eyesight.

Feedback Score
    Attachment 46558
    UPS delivered my MRO

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast