Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Anyone Put a 320 RX Through its Paces Yet?

Feedback Score

Anyone Put a 320 RX Through its Paces Yet?

I've never owned an RDS equipped pistol and the 320C RX has my interest piqued. However, I am inclined to be suspicious on how they can make that package for the price when the gun/sights/RDS all cost about $100ish more than just an RMR. I fear the weak link is the Romeo1 on top.

Anyone have an RX with a fair amount of use? 5000 rounds or so.... or enough to be confident in the Romeo1's longevity?

Thanks,

Feedback Score
    88 (100%)
    Wondering as well. I think I saw over on PF that someone said Sig was working on ruggedizing their Romeo 1. I know everybody assumes they're junk because they're supposedly made by Holosun in China or something, but I know of at least one LE guy that recently went to the Sig Academy and is a huge fan of everything they have, to include another one of their optics. The reticle was impressively crisp and when I asked about durability/reliability he said they've beat the hell out of them without issue. The optic and MCX it was sitting on looked like he wasn't exaggerating. But on the other hand, Jagerwerks just added the potion for a 320 RMR cut.
    Sic semper tyrannis.

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    Not sure if enough are out there yet. I have yet to see one in stock in my area. The RMR is a premium piece of kit and carries a matching price tag. IMO Sig is tossing the Romeo 1 out at cost when u buy the RX kit which is why the kit price is so affordable. Playing loss leader on the optic to make $$ on the gun and continue to build momentum on the 320 family. Not a bad idea.

I too would like to see some reports back as they seem like an affordable way to get into an optic ready handgun.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Hoping to get some feedback as well. So far YouTube has been the only review source and seems to be good. I took the last 9mm compact in stock last week from the local dealer and he had already sold the last 3 full size versions that day. So it does seem to be a hot seller.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk
    Last edited by marh415; 07-07-17 at 08:42.

Feedback Score
    26 (100%)
    Maybe we can get our moderator Greg Bell to buy one and run his "break my ..... gun" test.

Riots are like sports, it's better to watch it on TV at home.

Feedback Score
    9 (100%)
    That gun interest me as well. I bought one of their new T1 knock offs (Romeo 5) and that damn thing feels like it's built like a tank. And the knobs are crisp and the RDS brightness is perfectly consistent from one brightness level to the next.

I.e., on my cheaper aimpoints, you adjust brightness levels and it will go from dull to a little brighter to starburst. I spent $150 on the Sig and it blew my socks off for the price.

I know this is not the other romeo that goes on pistol, but it speaks to the effort Sig is making. They are slowly winning me over. They have gotten more than their fair share of my income with cans-guns and now RDS.

I think they made too many rifle scopes in an already crowded market so I haven't dabbled in that mess.

PB
    Last edited by Pappabear; 07-07-17 at 12:02.
    "Air Force / Policeman / Fireman / Man of God / Friend of mine / R.I.P. Steve Lamy"

Feedback Score
    88 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Pappabear View Post
    That gun interest me as well. I bought one of their new T1 knock offs (Romeo 5) and that damn thing feels like it's built like a tank. And the knobs are crisp and the RDS brightness is perfectly consistent from one brightness level to the next.

I.e., on my cheaper aimpoints, you adjust brightness levels and it will go from dull to a little brighter to starburst. I spent $150 on the Sig and it blew my socks off for the price.

I know this is not the other romeo that goes on pistol, but it speaks to the effort Sig is making. They are slowly winning me over. They have gotten more than their fair share of my income with cans-guns and now RDS.

I think they made too many rifle scopes in an already crowded market so I haven't dabbled in that mess.

PB
    Is that the one that can switch reticles between a dot and an Eotechish circle with a dot?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Sic semper tyrannis.

Feedback Score
    9 (100%)
    No it's pure RDS, like aimpoint
    "Air Force / Policeman / Fireman / Man of God / Friend of mine / R.I.P. Steve Lamy"

Feedback Score
    30 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Pappabear View Post
    No it's pure RDS, like aimpoint
    And at that price point it doesn't suck?

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    9 (100%)
    That is for sure.

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast