Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Anyone Put a 320 RX Through its Paces Yet?

Feedback Score
    13 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Pappabear View Post
    That gun interest me as well. I bought one of their new T1 knock offs (Romeo 5) and that damn thing feels like it's built like a tank. And the knobs are crisp and the RDS brightness is perfectly consistent from one brightness level to the next.

I.e., on my cheaper aimpoints, you adjust brightness levels and it will go from dull to a little brighter to starburst. I spent $150 on the Sig and it blew my socks off for the price.

I know this is not the other romeo that goes on pistol, but it speaks to the effort Sig is making. They are slowly winning me over. They have gotten more than their fair share of my income with cans-guns and now RDS.

I think they made too many rifle scopes in an already crowded market so I haven't dabbled in that mess.

PB
    I shot one of their T1 style knockoff's on an MP7 at Battlefield Vegas last weekend and I was actually surprised with the clarity of it. It was my first experience with their electro optics line.

My LGS has the RX for $1100, so......
    98% Sarcastic. 100% Overthinking things and making up reasons for buying a new firearm.

Feedback Score
    19 (100%)

Anyone Put a 320 RX Through its Paces Yet?

So far I have 400rds through my P320-C RX. The gun has run flawlessly and the optic is holding zero and works well. This is a very low round count, but so far I am impressed with it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Nightstalker865; 07-07-17 at 18:16.

Feedback Score
    77 (100%)
    I'm keeping my eye for deals on one. I want to get a compact and swap slides with my threaded carry and put an s/c grip on the compact for carrying.

Feedback Score
    88 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Nightstalker865 View Post
    So far I have 400rds through my P320-C RX. The gun has run flawlessly and the optic is holding zero and works well. This is a very low round count, but so far I am impressed with it.

Definitely keep us updated. There is a cut in the body of the sight to make it easier to co-witness right? Would that notch work as a rear iron in a pinch? I'm trying to understand the logic of the X-Carry having the rear sight on a removable plate that can be swapped for their Romeo1. That would mean that their carry version of the X-Five wouldn't be able to have a red dot and rear iron, it's one or the other.

Sic semper tyrannis.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Wake27 View Post
    Definitely keep us updated. There is a cut in the body of the sight to make it easier to co-witness right? Would that notch work as a rear iron in a pinch? I'm trying to understand the logic of the X-Carry having the rear sight on a removable plate that can be swapped for their Romeo1. That would mean that their carry version of the X-Five wouldn't be able to have a red dot and rear iron, it's one or the other.

Interesting you brought that up. My father picked up the two tone RX last weekend. One thing I noticed was that it didn't have a rear sight, just a plane front sight. It was a special for $699. I didn't handle it, but now I'm interested to find out as well.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk
    Last edited by marh415; 07-07-17 at 20:25.

Feedback Score
    77 (100%)
    It does have a cut but supposedly not that great for using as a rear sight.

Feedback Score
    88 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by marh415 View Post
    Interesting you brought that up. My father picked up the two tone RX last weekend. One thing I noticed was that it didn't have a rear sight, just a plane front sight. It was a special for $699. I didn't handle it, but now I'm interested to find out as well.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk
    It didn't have a rear sight at all?

Quote Originally Posted by jstalford View Post
    It does have a cut but supposedly not that great for using as a rear sight.

That's what I figured, though someone over on another forum said that their's didn't even have a notch IIRC.
    Sic semper tyrannis.

Feedback Score
    The one at the LGS did have a rear sight and the Romeo1 did have notch so you can see "through" it with the rear sight.

For those that have seen them locally, what're they going for? The LGS had the 320C RX for $690. That particular place kind of known for having higher prices on guns but it's the first I've seen in person. The street price was quite a bit lower than I thought it would be give that's only ~$150 more than a standard 320 (at that place anyway).

Feedback Score
    77 (100%)
    $690 is the best I've if it's the model with the rear sight.

Feedback Score
    I like the gun, like the sight, like the co-witness in case the sight is in-op, hated the slide release, too short for my thumb, tried 2 different guns.. that was a no go for me

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast