Thread: McMillian stock, attaching bipod ?

Feedback Score
    9 (100%)

McMillian stock, attaching bipod ?

I just got my stock back from McMillian and I have a flush cup under the front of stock, but don't have stud to attach a Atlas bipod rail to. Is there a way to use the flush cup swivel to achieve the same result.

I had 4 cups put in. But chocked on this move.

PB
    "Air Force / Policeman / Fireman / Man of God / Friend of mine / R.I.P. Steve Lamy"

Feedback Score
    Is there space to put the rail before or after the flush cup, you would then need to screw the rail to it. The flush cup may need to be moved. Inlet the rail around the flush cup hole, then move the flush cup.

I cant think of any other option. Maybe someone else will answer with better

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk
    Last edited by daniel87; 07-06-17 at 15:41.

Feedback Score
    9 (100%)
    Hopefully forward of it. It's getting bedded at my gunsmiths right now. We picked it up this am. He is bedding it tonight, I'll check it out tomorrow. I think he can throw in a stud or two if needed. Just pisses me off I choked on something that simple.

I added flush cups bottom and side thinking I had my shit covered. CHOKE

Update. My friend had the same situation and our gunsmith anchored the rail in with stronger attachments than bipod studs. Panic situation over.

PB
    Last edited by Pappabear; 07-06-17 at 15:57.
    "Air Force / Policeman / Fireman / Man of God / Friend of mine / R.I.P. Steve Lamy"

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Pappabear View Post
    Hopefully forward of it. It's getting bedded at my gunsmiths right now. We picked it up this am. He is bedding it tonight, I'll check it out tomorrow. I think he can throw in a stud or two if needed. Just pisses me off I choked on something that simple.

I added flush cups bottom and side thinking I had my shit covered. CHOKE
    Good luck

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    7 (100%)
    I have the studs in my A5 but want to add cups on the side. Cold you post photos of where they were installed on yours?

Thanks!
    EDC Light Builder | No Nonsense Everyday Carry Flashlights

Feedback Score
    9 (100%)
    Sure. Send me a pm with your cell or email. I can't post pics. Don't know why