Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Price :: Performance in the 1-4/1-6/1-8 range

Feedback Score
    77 (100%)

Price :: Performance in the 1-4/1-6/1-8 range

You can definitely get a razor for $1100 or less if you shop the classified for a week or two.

Riverofguns.com searches all classifieds for you.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    I have a Leupold VXR Patrol 1.25-4x and a Steiner P4Xi.

Clarity is a toss up. The 1x on the Steiner is not like looking through an Aimpoint....really not much difference versus the Leupold 1.25x.

Much prefer the covered adjustments on the Steiner. I will never but uncovered/non-locking turrets again and wish I had bought a standard hunting line VXR for this reason and the reticle.

I prefer the red dot on these 2 versus the entire reticle getting lit also.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by JasonB1 View Post
    I have a Leupold VXR Patrol 1.25-4x and a Steiner P4Xi.

Clarity is a toss up. The 1x on the Steiner is not like looking through an Aimpoint....really not much difference versus the Leupold 1.25x.

Much prefer the covered adjustments on the Steiner. I will never but uncovered/non-locking turrets again and wish I had bought a standard hunting line VXR for this reason and the reticle.

I prefer the red dot on these 2 versus the entire reticle getting lit also.
    I have 2 of the steiner pX4i's and 2 of the Leupold 1.25-4. The last Leupold I got from Midway was 319 shipped. IT was refurbished but a steal. While I like the Steiner a lot, I think I like the simplicity of the reticle in the Leupold. I definitely like the acceleramator feature of the Leupold. It keeps the battery from dying if I leave the scope one. For the money (500 or less) I think they are both steals. For an SBR where the ranging reticle might not be all that accurate anyway, I think I like the Leupold reticle.

Best,

D
    Damien

If a large number of people are willing to kill you for saying something, then it probably really needs to be said. .

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12