G&R Tactical
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Getting a six pack back in late thirties or settle for a pony keg at 37

Feedback Score
    I'm going to be 35 this year and finally have a 4-pack. I've dropped 70lbs over the last year and a half while building up a lot of strength. I still have a little layer of fat around the very bottom of my waist which will only go away with a strict diet and plenty of HIIT. My ultimate goal is to have a well defined 6-pack for no other reason than I want it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    This is perhaps the best article I've read (and applied) on body re composition along with macro and programming recommendations. I can't recommend Jordan Feigenbaum enough.

"To Be a Beast"

http://www.barbellmedicine.com/584-2/

Feedback Score
    11 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by militarymoron View Post
    Well, no one wants to post a shirtless selfie at the START of a program. I wouldn't. However, do take photos every week just for yourself at the same time in the same place (so the lighting is the same). I've found that my progress selfies that I took when getting in shape are now my best motivators a couple of years later. They're evidence to me that I can do it because I've done it before. It really is a head game with yourself, and I'll use whatever tool (even if it's my own selfie) to motivate myself.
    I do this too, but in my 17 to 12 percent in 6 weeks thread, I also opted not to post them.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123