Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Colt AR15A4

Feedback Score
    I think I got the last one at Brownells using the M6W code (thanks MR GNG!). As soon as I processed my order, I went back and it stated it was unavailable. But I did get a confirmation that it's shipping, so I'm getting some ammo around to shoot it. I love my Colt 6920 for work use, though. I watched some videos online and kept looking at it for like 2 months and I couldn't pass up the deal with the code.

I can definitely tell you that a 20 incher shoots more smoothly than your std carbines. I"m sure you will enjoy it.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by wally05 View Post
    I think I got the last one at Brownells using the M6W code (thanks MR GNG!). As soon as I processed my order, I went back and it stated it was unavailable. But I did get a confirmation that it's shipping, so I'm getting some ammo around to shoot it. I love my Colt 6920 for work use, though. I watched some videos online and kept looking at it for like 2 months and I couldn't pass up the deal with the code.

I can definitely tell you that a 20 incher shoots more smoothly than your std carbines. I"m sure you will enjoy it.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Mrgunsngear View Post
    Your hard work at finding deals is appreciated by shooters and hated by their spouses. My wife knows I'm going to spend the money anyway, so she at least appreciates me doing it when I can find a good deal via your page.

Now I need more ammo... I'm down to 400 rounds of Wolf Gold... that won't be enough for this A4 AND my 6920!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123