G&R Tactical

Thread: M600IB mount suggestions?

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)

M600IB mount suggestions?

I have been searching and google'ing to no avail.
    I just ordered a Surefire M600IB light to mount on my Colt 6720 with MOE handguards.
    The IB obviously has a larger head, and I can't seem to find any mounts that specify clearing this light.
    Have any of you used one you can recommend?
    I'd like to have it between the 1 and 3 oclock postion-ish.
    Thanks!

Feedback Score
    30 (100%)
    The Magpul Scout mount should work. The head should extend far enough off the the handguard for it to clear everything. I must admit that I haven't tried it myself.

https://www.magpul.com/products/moe-...-left-or-right

Also, the MOE cantilever rail is another option, but it may not offset it where you like.

https://www.magpul.com/products/moe-cantilever-rail
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    WTB:
    Wilcox Docter mount for LaRue ring (P/N 35201P01)
    Wilcox JPoint mount for Nightforce Recon (P/N 30500G01)
    Wilcox EOTech riser kit in TAN (may consider black)
    Knights Armament Company MRE-A or MRE-B
    Knights Armament Company AN/PEQ-2A rail mount

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Thanks! I ordered the MOE mount. It's certainly cheap enough! Now to decide on a tape switch...

Feedback Score
    Kinect MLOK quick detach rail section works great. And scout mounts right to that.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    On the MOE handguards you can use the Impact Weapon's Component mount. It a little pricey but nice. I have one. If you want to wait until tomorrow I can throw it on an upper and take some pics. Also it can be mounted on either side if I recall.
    "Some days you eat the bacon, and other days the bacon eats you." SeriousStudent

"Don't complain when after killing scores of women and children in a mall, a group of well armed men who train to shoot people like you in the face show up to say hello." WillBrink

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Surefire Scout in IWC mount as well as Magpul scout mount just for the sake of comparison.

Magpuls scout mount

"Some days you eat the bacon, and other days the bacon eats you." SeriousStudent

"Don't complain when after killing scores of women and children in a mall, a group of well armed men who train to shoot people like you in the face show up to say hello." WillBrink