Thread: M600IB mount suggestions?

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)

M600IB mount suggestions?

I have been searching and google'ing to no avail.
    I just ordered a Surefire M600IB light to mount on my Colt 6720 with MOE handguards.
    The IB obviously has a larger head, and I can't seem to find any mounts that specify clearing this light.
    Have any of you used one you can recommend?
    I'd like to have it between the 1 and 3 oclock postion-ish.
    Thanks!

Feedback Score
    31 (100%)
    The Magpul Scout mount should work. The head should extend far enough off the the handguard for it to clear everything. I must admit that I haven't tried it myself.

https://www.magpul.com/products/moe-...-left-or-right

Also, the MOE cantilever rail is another option, but it may not offset it where you like.

https://www.magpul.com/products/moe-cantilever-rail
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    WTB:
    Wilcox JPoint mount for Nightforce Recon (P/N 30500G01)
    Wilcox EOTech riser kit in TAN

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    Thanks! I ordered the MOE mount. It's certainly cheap enough! Now to decide on a tape switch...

Feedback Score
    Kinect MLOK quick detach rail section works great. And scout mounts right to that.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    On the MOE handguards you can use the Impact Weapon's Component mount. It a little pricey but nice. I have one. If you want to wait until tomorrow I can throw it on an upper and take some pics. Also it can be mounted on either side if I recall.
    "I don't collect guns anymore, I stockpile weapons for ****ing war." Chuck P.

"Some days you eat the bacon, and other days the bacon eats you." SeriousStudent

"Don't complain when after killing scores of women and children in a mall, a group of well armed men who train to shoot people like you in the face show up to say hello." WillBrink

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Surefire Scout in IWC mount as well as Magpul scout mount just for the sake of comparison.

Magpuls scout mount

"I don't collect guns anymore, I stockpile weapons for ****ing war." Chuck P.

"Some days you eat the bacon, and other days the bacon eats you." SeriousStudent

"Don't complain when after killing scores of women and children in a mall, a group of well armed men who train to shoot people like you in the face show up to say hello." WillBrink