Thread: Scored today

Feedback Score

Scored today

Today on Facebook marketplace a guy listed a "Buckmark" 4in knife and posted a bad picture where the flash washed out most of the image. I knew it was a Benchmade CAL so i was game for it.
    I was showing my parents Cabela's because they were in visiting from Missouri. For about an hour I was messaging back and forth with the guy and he told me "this knife is awesome" "this knife is super sharp" " new it's $176 on the internet."
    When I met the guy the knife would only open on it's own about 1/4 of of the way and was very slow. The blade was not sharp at all somebody had attempted to sharpen it and rolled the edge.
    I bought it anyways for $40 which is what.he was asking. I took it home and since my girlfriend has given away her Ultrasonic jewelry cleaner I just used some good old Dawn dish soap and water got the action to loosen up and then blew everything out with an air hose put a dab of ballistol on the action. Action movement is perfect now.
    Put a nice factory edge back on it with my knock off Edge Pro and now it's ready for action

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk
    Last edited by futurerider103; 07-09-17 at 18:56.

Feedback Score
    46 (100%)
    That is a nice score. Benchmade auto's are a pain the ass to get worked on when they go south.

You did well.