Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: I have a dumb question about my Roland build / RMR

Feedback Score
    Glock (-) connector, a bit of polish, and a few thousand rounds. I added an extra power trigger spring for a faster and more positive reset.

Feedback Score
    40 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by TacticalFun View Post
    Instead of starting a new thread i will ask another question here. What is the best glock trigger? I have tried many and many assorted connectors, bagged safeties etc and they all feel like crap. I currently have 3lb striker spring, zev small bagged safety, ultimate fulcrum trigger and ghost 3.5lb connector. It is the best i can get it and i am $$$$ into trigger parts. Any suggestions?

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk
    I have tried a bunch and if you are looking for a really good carry / duty trigger, IMO its the ZEV pro fulcrum trigger. Break and reset are great as is the feel of the trigger. Its a flat faced trigger that has a matte texture to it. The trigger is a little wider so you get good purchase on it and the safety sits flush when actuated. When I first dropped it in I liked it but now after a new thousand rounds I love it.

Feedback Score
    18 (100%)
    I have a Pyramid trigger in a G17. It has a great feel to it. The Glock firing action doesn't really bother me, but the Glock trigger shoe I can't stand. After a 100ish rounds, the trigger safety is flat out irritating. My criteria when getting a different trigger was this issue, and I tried out the Pyramid. The shorter pre and post travel are nice bonuses. I also tried the lighter striker spring, but had occasional failures to fire, so I went back to OEM striker spring. No issues with it now.
    NC

Feedback Score
    9 (100%)
    I went with the Overwatch Precision DAT and a factory -'connector which are both NP3 coated from Overwatch. I also added the Wolff Extrampower trigger spring. It's at 4 lbs flat. I'm very pleased.

Feedback Score
    88 (100%)
    I have an Overwatch Precision trigger and connector paired with an Apex safety plunger. It's definitely an upgrade over stock but break isn't nearly as crisp as I'd like.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Sic semper tyrannis.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12