Thread: Marthon GSAR

Feedback Score
    32 (100%)

Marthon GSAR

I purchased this watch from used about three months ago. The person that I bought it from stated that the watch had not been worn for a few years and may need to be regulated. Once I began to wear the watch I found that it is running fast, when I asked the seller they explained that watch shops should be able to regulate it with no problems. I happen to live out in the middle of nowhere west Michigan and the small shops we have said that it would be best to be sent in. I contacted Marathon and they told me that for a $250 they would service the watch. From there it sat in my gun safe and I continued to wear a Sieko. Now I have fallen in love with a Garmin Bravo Tactix and have no need for the GSAR. I am not very watch "literate" and just don't have the interest in the watch anymore. Just wanted to explain all of that so there are no surprises from the purchaser. Other than that there are no issues with the watch, very good looking and comes with what I think is the original strap.

Price is 400, paypal only with the fee's covered or FF option. I am using photobucket to upload pictures so hopefully they will show up.

Last edited by sapper36; 11-25-17 at 18:28.
    USMC MSGT Ret. 1371

SEMPER PARATUS Certified AR-15 Armorer

"The best we can hope for concerning the people at large is that they be properly armed." -Alexander Hamilton