Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Simple Patrol Rifle

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Moonlight Again View Post
    No light? Sweet baby Jesus. I . . . I don't know what to say.
    Yeah, it isn't like I work 60-85% of my working hours are after dusk...

I am glad to see that folks are outfitting their patrol rifles with all of the fighting rifle essentials. You did a good job on yours, LowSpeed_HighDrag.
    Last edited by noonesshowmonkey; 08-11-17 at 21:43.

Feedback Score
    16 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by LowSpeed_HighDrag View Post

This is good. Very nice.

Feedback Score
    21 (100%)
    LowSpeed_HighDrag, nice looking rifle. I bet those Scalarworks sights are nice. Before they came out I believe the Daniel Defense fixed BUIS were known to be solid yet minimalist in both weight and profile. It's amazing to see some of the newer officers with all the crap they bolt onto their rifle. Clearly they don't deploy it as often or sit on perimeters as other guys who have and take a more practical approach.

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Nice KISS builds. The one thing the majority of these guns are missing on here is a sling. When it comes time to fight I am not sure you will want to be looking for one. RTR

HT
    "When the people fear their government there is tyranny; when the government fears the people, there is liberty. The strongest reason for the people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government." – Thomas Jefferson

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by LowSpeed_HighDrag View Post
    I like it alot. Do I think I would have been just fine with the DD? Yes. But, it's a fine piece of gear.

So, I liked the MOE HG, I really did. I really liked the IWC sling mount built in. But, something about it just didn't say "solid" to me. So, I threw a KAC RAS and HSP SBR Scout mount on. Added a BCM Gunfighter VG as well. Really happy with this.

Nice looking rifle! Looks great!
    Good night Chesty...wherever you are.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123