Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Simple Patrol Rifle

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Pics,Pics, Pics

Feedback Score
    60 (100%)
    Sorry, with my Photobucket being my hosting site, it's been...confusing for me. I'm going to try photos with Imgur. See the first post.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by LowSpeed_HighDrag View Post
    Sorry, with my Photobucket being my hosting site, it's been...confusing for me. I'm going to try photos with Imgur. See the first post.
    I know, same thing with me. Photobucket wants us to pay a yearly fee now, to be able to post pictures.
    Good night Chesty...wherever you are.

Feedback Score
    No flies on that bang stick! That's a very nice, well thought out carbine. The only thing I'd prefer would be (as mentioned earlier) if it was on a 6720. (I'm also a fan of the GI 20 rounders, btw.)

Feedback Score
    46 (100%)
    OP, now that you have had it for a bit, what do you think of the Scalarworks rear?

Feedback Score
    60 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by SeriousStudent View Post
    OP, now that you have had it for a bit, what do you think of the Scalarworks rear?
    I like it alot. Do I think I would have been just fine with the DD? Yes. But, it's a fine piece of gear.

So, I liked the MOE HG, I really did. I really liked the IWC sling mount built in. But, something about it just didn't say "solid" to me. So, I threw a KAC RAS and HSP SBR Scout mount on. Added a BCM Gunfighter VG as well. Really happy with this.

Feedback Score
    46 (100%)
    Thanks for the info on the mount. A buddy at work asked me about them, and I did not know anyone locally that was running their gear yet.

And those KAC rails probably give you that warm nostalgia feeling, right?

I built up a 6920 for my daughter, and I swear, that was the part she loved the most. "Dad, it's got that sweet rail like we had at Jackson!"

Feedback Score
    60 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by SeriousStudent View Post
    Thanks for the info on the mount. A buddy at work asked me about them, and I did not know anyone locally that was running their gear yet.

And those KAC rails probably give you that warm nostalgia feeling, right?

I built up a 6920 for my daughter, and I swear, that was the part she loved the most. "Dad, it's got that sweet rail like we had at Jackson!"
    There is some comfort in the familiar feel and balance.

Feedback Score
    I am jealous. I just received an e-mail from my command structure stating that everyone needs to strip any modifications to their issued rifles (dumpy Bushmaster XM15Es), and any rifle used outside of stock configuration puts that at officer at risk of being outside of policy at minimum. So, yeah.

No white light, no red dot.

Detachable carry handle, and a poorly adapted sling.

Great.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by noonesshowmonkey View Post
    I am jealous. I just received an e-mail from my command structure stating that everyone needs to strip any modifications to their issued rifles (dumpy Bushmaster XM15Es), and any rifle used outside of stock configuration puts that at officer at risk of being outside of policy at minimum. So, yeah.

No white light, no red dot.

Detachable carry handle, and a poorly adapted sling.

Great.
    No light? Sweet baby Jesus. I . . . I don't know what to say.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast