Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Beretta APX for duty

Feedback Score
    How exactly are you getting those pins out? This will undoubtedly solve the problem, thanks.

Feedback Score
    19 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by CanineCombatives View Post
    How exactly are you getting those pins out? This will undoubtedly solve the problem, thanks.
    Just use a small punch and push them out.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    Didnt have one that tiny so I ended up using an 18 gauge veterinary syringe, finally got them out, and the channel that it frees up indeed gets the retention bar lined up perfectly with the first pic rail slot toward the muzzle, however it will not engage into the slot, this is the X300A which has the plastic wings and rail slot which should not have anything to do with it but she just will not engage.
    Personally I prefer the newest 800 lumen TLR regardless of the pistol but would still like to have the option of running an X300U B the all aluminum version.

Feedback Score
    19 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by CanineCombatives View Post
    Didnt have one that tiny so I ended up using an 18 gauge veterinary syringe, finally got them out, and the channel that it frees up indeed gets the retention bar lined up perfectly with the first pic rail slot toward the muzzle, however it will not engage into the slot, this is the X300A which has the plastic wings and rail slot which should not have anything to do with it but she just will not engage.
    Personally I prefer the newest 800 lumen TLR regardless of the pistol but would still like to have the option of running an X300U B the all aluminum version.
    I have migrated to the TLR-1 as well. I just prefer the activation switch that Streamlight uses.

As for the X300, you might try loosening up the 6 screws that hold the rails on the light. Sometimes that will adjust the mount just enough to lock it in. Once you have it adjusted to fit, simply snug the screws back down while the light is mounted on the gun. Then you should be able to take it on and off easily. This is a trick I've had to use on Sig's before due to their proprietary rail.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123