Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Glock 34 Sights

Feedback Score
    6 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by MStarmer View Post
    I have the dawson adjustables on my new OD Gen 4 34. With the rear sight bottomed out it was still about 3 inches high with my 124gr load. They sent me a free replacement front that was .345 tall and it dialed right in. I've dealt with Dawson for years and never have had an issue with their customer service at all. It seems I collect sights as a hobby and rarely have a set of fixed that is perfect out of the box. Especially with 9mm, too many bullet weights and speed to always be dead on, especially with everyone's vision.
    Do you have any adjustment left, or is it still bottomed out?

Feedback Score
    10 (100%)
    I've only had it to the range once since I installed the new front and was limited on time so I got it into the center roughly and called it a day. The math said I needed a .330 roughly tall to zero so I in theory should have a some movement both ways, he didn't want to zero it with the rear bottomed out so we went up .015(ish). Normally I'd post a pic but stupid photobucket... He did say they are considering changing the set to include a slightly taller front as the G34's seem to consistently shoot high with that set. One of the reasons I buy Dawson is because of that perfect impact guarantee, I routinely need a slightly taller front sight for some reason.

Feedback Score
    Running the Warren Tactical Dave Sevigny sights. My 4th Gen 34 with the dot connector happens to be the gun I’m the most accurate with, and I really think much of that has to do with those sights.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Have you looked into the Ameriglo Defoors?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12