Page 19 of 30 FirstFirst ... 9171819202129 ... LastLast

Thread: Colt LE6920 with Mexican Defense markings on Gunbroker?

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Feline View Post
    Prices on these will go up. These have huge collectible value.
    Yeah...I bought a few...maybe my kids will reap the reward of holding onto them. I kept putting off buying a couple more since they were just sitting...there. If I could have. just. one. more. shot....
    "As a society, we rediscover that the value of a right is not in what it hides, but in what it protects."

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by renov8 View Post
    Yeah...I bought a few...maybe my kids will reap the reward of holding onto them. I kept putting off buying a couple more since they were just sitting...there. If I could have. just. one. more. shot....
    Nice score. If you can, check out the limited release 2017 SOCOMs.
    Colt > BCM

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Feline View Post
    Nice score. If you can, check out the limited release 2017 SOCOMs.
    Where are you finding the 2017 SOCOM rifles?
    "As a society, we rediscover that the value of a right is not in what it hides, but in what it protects."

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    I picked one up off gunbroker for a bit over $700 when shipping was factored in.

One thing I noticed was that the receiver extension (buffer tube) only had two positions like the older Colts--all the way in and all the way out. Was this the case with all of the Mexican 6920s?

Feedback Score
    The Mexico LE6920's sold out overnight. They are all sold from both 'Daily Deals' and the 'Gold Deals' sections.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by minuteman1636 View Post
    The Mexico LE6920's sold out overnight. They are all sold from both 'Daily Deals' and the 'Gold Deals' sections.
    This is not correct. Clearly there were 22 remaining when the auctions were ended at 11:18am yesterday.
    http://www.gunbroker.com/item/699566512
    http://www.gunbroker.com/item/698903076

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Bret View Post
    This is not correct. Clearly there were 22 remaining when the auctions were ended at 11:18am yesterday.
    http://www.gunbroker.com/item/699566512
    http://www.gunbroker.com/item/698903076
    Your arguing over semantics.....the bottom line is they are gone. Will they come back? Who knows. Additionally, the banner across the listings says 'sold out'. As it sits now, they are no longer available obviously.
    Last edited by minuteman1636; 09-26-17 at 08:05.

Feedback Score
    I believe armsunlimited had some of these before the gunbroker auctions, and they were listed at $1500+, which is not a bad price given the collectibility of these.
    Colt > BCM

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by minuteman1636 View Post
    Your arguing over semantics.....the bottom line is they are gone. Will they come back? Who knows. Additionally, the banner across the listings says 'sold out'. As it sits now, they are no longer available obviously.
    It was already pointed out when the auction ended without the remaining quantity being sold (on GunBroker). You posted contradictory information in regard to the time and sold vs ended. I don't really see the point of posting something that's less accurate. The fact that the auction was ended with a remaining quantity suggests either the actual quantity available to sell was miscalculated or the seller stopped the auction to sell the remaining quantity at a later time/place. If the remaining quantity had actually sold out, it would suggest that there are no more available.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Ed L. View Post
    I picked one up off gunbroker for a bit over $700 when shipping was factored in.

One thing I noticed was that the receiver extension (buffer tube) only had two positions like the older Colts--all the way in and all the way out. Was this the case with all of the Mexican 6920s?
    I just checked mine and you are correct. Only two positions, all the way in and all the way out. I think that's is cool. It adds to the uniqueness that there's more to this rifle than just the markings.

Page 19 of 30 FirstFirst ... 9171819202129 ... LastLast