Page 18 of 30 FirstFirst ... 8161718192028 ... LastLast

Thread: Colt LE6920 with Mexican Defense markings on Gunbroker?

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by indianalex01 View Post
    Does the trooper have the Mexican markings? Does it come with sights? It's not a better deal then because buis will cost a little.
    No Mexican markings on the Trooper and it does not come with sights. But the Centurion M-Lock rail is amazing.
    "A free people ought not only to be armed and disciplined, but they should have sufficient arms and ammunition to maintain a status of independence from any who might attempt to abuse them, which would include their own government."
    - George Washington

"Some of you would bitch if a hot blonde served you a perfect steak and beer of choice while naked and performed acts not described." Mark5pt56

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by jstalford View Post
    I still think the trooper is a better deal unless you want an fsb.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    And a Colt carry Handle ($100) Plus unique markings

Feedback Score
    mex_1306.jpgmex1_1307.jpgmex2_1308.jpg

Just got my Mexican marked Colt with carry handle in today. Guys this thing is perfect! (I know, It's a tool) but I was expecting a few tool marks and maybe a scratch or two. I can't find anything wrong, and I'm picky. This is about the 6th 6920 I've owned over the years and it's the nicest one I've had. Upper and lower fit perfect, no wobble. Date on the bag the gun is wrapped in is Jan of 2016. The gun was properly shipped in bubble wrap. Like everyone else the inner flap is torn as well as the bag. No big deal, I just put tape over the tears it so it doesn't get worse. Got mine from Gold Deals on GB. $699. Do not hesitate on these! Wish I could afford more.
    Last edited by Jay H; 09-25-17 at 21:00.

Feedback Score
    Looks like the Mexican GB deal has come to a close...no more listings and the remaining units appear to have not sold, unless they stopped keeping tabs on the counter they had going...oh well. Time for the next deal.
    "As a society, we rediscover that the value of a right is not in what it hides, but in what it protects."

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by renov8 View Post
    Looks like the Mexican GB deal has come to a close...no more listings and the remaining units appear to have not sold, unless they stopped keeping tabs on the counter they had going...oh well. Time for the next deal.
    Yeah, I just noticed that. Wow! Looks like I may have got one just in time?

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Jay H View Post
    Yeah, I just noticed that. Wow! Looks like I may have got one just in time?
    They stopped the deal at 11 am today. I emailed them to find out if there are any more...was thinking uno mas...
    "As a society, we rediscover that the value of a right is not in what it hides, but in what it protects."

Feedback Score
    They stopped the deal at 11 am today. I emailed them to find out if there are any more...was thinking uno mas...
    Did they sell out? Or just stop selling them? I could see someone buying them out to turn around and sell at higher prices.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Jay H View Post
    Did they sell out? Or just stop selling them? I could see someone buying them out to turn around and sell at higher prices.
    Not sure if they sold out. When they pulled the ad there were 22 rifles with carry handle still listed as available. The other rifle configurations dropped off too, but not sure what the numbers remaining were. I emailed them hoping for a response. Maybe I can get them to sell me one more...or at least find out what the story is.

Will update if I find anything telling.

Feedback Score
    Not sure if they sold out. When they pulled the ad there were 22 rifles with carry handle still listed as available. The other rifle configurations dropped off too, but not sure what the numbers remaining were. I emailed them hoping for a response. Maybe I can get them to sell me one more...or at least find out what the story is.

Will update if I find anything telling.
    Thanks, Hope you can get another. keep us posted.

Feedback Score
    Prices on these will go up. These have huge collectible value.
    Colt > BCM

Page 18 of 30 FirstFirst ... 8161718192028 ... LastLast