Page 15 of 30 FirstFirst ... 5131415161725 ... LastLast

Thread: Colt LE6920 with Mexican Defense markings on Gunbroker?

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Cartel View Post
    I picked up my Mexican Colt 6920's this morning. My only complaint is that I did not buy more!

What is stopping you from buying more...besides the guilty conscience...lol?

The 699 model just came up again...lol
    "As a society, we rediscover that the value of a right is not in what it hides, but in what it protects."

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by renov8 View Post
    What is stopping you from buying more...besides the guilty conscience...lol?

The 699 model just came up again...lol
    I thought they were long gone by now, my friend!

You are an enabler!

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Cartel View Post
    I thought they were long gone by now, my friend!

You are an enabler!

...thats what my kids keep telling me...Dad, you should buy this rifle for your collection...just looking to share the guilty pleasure...lol
    "As a society, we rediscover that the value of a right is not in what it hides, but in what it protects."

Feedback Score
    GB has 10 more carry handle versions in stock. I paid $699 + $28 shipping and I'm not a gold member.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Mine is also marked 02/16 on the barrel, along with the CAGE. I was under the impression (and maybe falsely), that Colt stopped using the "Colt's Law Enforcement Carbine" roll mark several years ago as well, transitioning to "M4 Carbine". Either way, great gun for the price.

Feedback Score
    82 (100%)
    My first Colt LE6920 I bought, restricted markings, large pin, LE04xxxxx serial, came with a manual that was all Spanish.

I called Colt and asked them if they wouldn't mind sending my a manual in English. I also asked them why there would be an all Spanish manual for the Colt I bought. What I was told was the ones with that manual were for a contract in South America that ended up getting cancelled.

Not sure of the validity of what was said but it came from a Colt LE rep.

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    Back up to 25 available on GB. Been keeping my eye on these. Have a BCM and Armalite but no Colt. It's hard when you have your Ar15's covered and these deals pop up. May just buy one and put it away.

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by ruddyhair View Post
    Back up to 25 available on GB. Been keeping my eye on these. Have a BCM and Armalite but no Colt. It's hard when you have your Ar15's covered and these deals pop up. May just buy one and put it away.
    Stack them for a rainy day, my friend. The price is right.

Feedback Score
    Well thanks a Hell of a lot!

You all just made me spend more money, I keep telling myself to "Stay Off this Site"! Just ordered one and look forward to adding it to the stable.
    "A free people ought not only to be armed and disciplined, but they should have sufficient arms and ammunition to maintain a status of independence from any who might attempt to abuse them, which would include their own government."
    - George Washington

"Some of you would bitch if a hot blonde served you a perfect steak and beer of choice while naked and performed acts not described." Mark5pt56

Feedback Score
    I don't get it. They're charging $25 more for the MBUS instead of the factory Colt carry handle. It seems like it'd be the other way around.

Page 15 of 30 FirstFirst ... 5131415161725 ... LastLast