Page 9 of 30 FirstFirst ... 789101119 ... LastLast

Thread: Colt LE6920 with Mexican Defense markings on Gunbroker?

Feedback Score
    15 (100%)
    I understand what you're getting at about collecting. I own a Colt LE6920 that says, "Made in Canada" on it. Was a gun made by Colt Canada that I bought is the US. I tried really hard not to shoot it. But... I gave in...

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Beat Trash View Post
    I understand what you're getting at about collecting. I own a Colt LE6920 that says, "Made in Canada" on it. Was a gun made by Colt Canada that I bought is the US. I tried really hard not to shoot it. But... I gave in...
    That is why I buy in two's...one to shoot and one to make a safe queen.
    "As a society, we rediscover that the value of a right is not in what it hides, but in what it protects."

Feedback Score
    I ordered a carry handle one as well. Can't go wrong with those prices and the Mexican markings make a conversation piece. Just got tracking info, should be here next week.

Feedback Score
    Can we just agree that both Colt and BCM make fine rifles that would serve the shooter well and move back to the topic?

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Beat Trash View Post
    That would be a neat piece to have in the collection. I don't blame you for shooting it. I have an unissued Decommissioned USMC M45A1 pistol that will be hard to not shoot.

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Damn. To think these come up after I ordered an A/C unit because MY HOUSE IS LIKE AN OVEN IN THIS DAMNABLE SUMMER HEAT!

I could have waited till next year to get A/C. I could have suffered until things started cooling off. In November. Really
    The number of folks on my Full Of Shit list grows everyday

http://i115.photobucket.com/albums/n289/SgtSongDog/AR%20Carbine/DSC_0114.jpg
    I am American

Feedback Score
    I have a friend in Mexico with connections to the Mexico military. He says he thinks these rifles were headed for the Presidential Guard when it was decided to cancel the contract and buy different rifles from Spain.

He told me if I can send him a serial number and year of manufacture he might be able to confirm it.

I am going to request a letter from Colt after I learn what my serial number is from my FFL and send him what information that I get.

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    My FFL notified me that my rifles were delivered this morning.

Feedback Score
    Nice...

I take it you had no issue with the way they were packed and shipped?
    "As a society, we rediscover that the value of a right is not in what it hides, but in what it protects."

Feedback Score
    6 (100%)
    Trying so hard not to order one...

Page 9 of 30 FirstFirst ... 789101119 ... LastLast