Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Turning 6p into WML

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by flenna View Post
    My old patrol rifle setup (circa 1998) was a 6p in a 1 inch scope ring mounted to a picatinny rail. The 6p has plenty of light for room clearing and with thousands of rounds shot never had a bulb failure.
    It is worth asking, how many rounds were fired through this setup with the light activated? I have read literature from Surefire which stated that the weakness of xenon bulbs was being exposed to shock when the bulb is on...

Feedback Score
    94 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by FromMyColdDeadHand View Post
    I put a Z49 tail cap on mine too for momentary and constant on if needed. It has a bit of a ridge around the button to protect it from inadvertent knocks.
    I have the same on several old G2’s Some with Makkoff drop in LED’s and Some with SF LED heads. They work great.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    "Real men have always needed to know what time it is so they are at the airfield on time, pumping rounds into savages at the right time, etc. Being able to see such in the dark while light weights were comfy in bed without using a light required luminous material." -Originally Posted by ramairthree

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    the light"s below are very nice You can also custom build Your flashlight to your own liking

https://www.solarforceflashlight-sal...th-bulb-module

Feedback Score
    6 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Grandma's_Boy View Post
    It is worth asking, how many rounds were fired through this setup with the light activated? I have read literature from Surefire which stated that the weakness of xenon bulbs was being exposed to shock when the bulb is on...
    Honestly I don't have a count. But I have done a whole lot of low light shooting with the light on with zero issues.
    Philippians 2:10-11

To argue with a person who renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead. ~ Thomas Paine

“The greatest conspiracy theory is the notion that your government cares about you”- unknown.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123