Thread: pre 1994 FNC (Swedish AK5) mags (x3) steel 30rd 5.56 NATO $170 shipping included...

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)

pre 1994 FNC (Swedish AK5) mags (x3) steel 30rd 5.56 NATO $170 shipping included...

$170 for all 3, shipping, insurance, and tracking included.

These are legitimate pre-ban pre ban pre-94 pre-1994 pre 1994.

They are factory original mags manufactured by FN for the FNC which was also known in Sweden as the AK5.

See pictures in reply below (had hosting issue with photobucket).

Please note: I only have these 3 & I am only selling them as a set of 3. These are steel, not aluminum. They also have metal followers. The FNC does not have a last shot hold open IIRC and so I think these mags may not engage the last round hold open on an AR.

One is almost new with an enamel appearing finish (I think it is a commercial/LEO mag), one has mild wear & a frosted finish as if it were parkerized or anodized, the last one has more where than the previous one but is still decent (I think the last 2 are Swedish AK5 mags, hence the different finish). All are in perfect mechanical and working condition.

It is important for you to make sure that they are legal on your end. I know they are legal here in Alaska. The rest is up to you.

Payment forms: Paypal w +3% after shipping is figured, personal check (will ship when it clears), cashiers check, or USPS MO.

I can and will respond to IM. However I would prefer e-mail if given the choice.

tsh77769@hotmail.com

Obviously I will give you my name and address immediately upon purchase.
    Last edited by TED; 12-26-17 at 16:30. Reason: i have paypal now!

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    bump!

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    i have paypal now so I can accept taht form of payment.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Bump!