Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: C&G holsters ?

Feedback Score
    9 (100%)

C&G holsters ?

I mostly buy raven holsters but like Comp-tac for IWB holsters. I need a OWB for a new P320 tac ops that I just had a run in with at the LGS.

Any love for C&G holsters ? Or any other Raven like holsters you really like.

PB
    "Air Force / Policeman / Fireman / Man of God / Friend of mine / R.I.P. Steve Lamy"

Feedback Score
    I use all C&G holsters. They're made very rugged and I've had no issues with them for any of my off duty guns. Life time warranty with them if there is any issues. My entire department all uses them for our duty weapons for court. Great customer service and it's also all LEO owned.

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    PB, I bought one for my P320C and I love it. I've been carrying in it for a few months and it's held up to many hundred presentations without missing a beat. I would consider them to be professional grade equipment. I will be posting a full review in a few months.
    “I predict future happiness for Americans, if they can prevent the government from wasting the labors of the people under the pretense of taking care of them.”
    Thomas Jefferson

Feedback Score
    9 (100%)
    They have many holsters, which one did you get?

The modular one with changeable rigs for light or no light is not yet available for the P320, which is what I wanted after learning of it.

PB
    "Air Force / Policeman / Fireman / Man of God / Friend of mine / R.I.P. Steve Lamy"

Feedback Score
    9 (100%)
    I pulled the trigger on one. Let you know when I get it. Thanks for the vote of confidence.

PB

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Hey PB, I got the IWB Covert.
    “I predict future happiness for Americans, if they can prevent the government from wasting the labors of the people under the pretense of taking care of them.”
    Thomas Jefferson

Feedback Score
    9 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by 556BlackRifle View Post
    Hey PB, I got the IWB Covert.
    I saw one of those with the fuzzy exterior and was very impressed. Looks like high quality gear.

PB

Feedback Score
    47 (100%)
    Very durable, high quality gear. I have been using their IWB Covert model as my go-to AIWB holster since last September. Here are a couple of reviews I did of their holsters.

http://williambrownhandgunnery.blogs...wb-covert.html

http://williambrownhandgunnery.blogs...overt-owb.html
    Last edited by William B.; 05-31-17 at 11:13.
    Owner/Instructor at Resolute Response

Feedback Score

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by Pappabear View Post
    I mostly buy raven holsters but like Comp-tac for IWB holsters. I need a OWB for a new P320 tac ops that I just had a run in with at the LGS.

Any love for C&G holsters ? Or any other Raven like holsters you really like.

PB
    PB,
    I have never used Raven. I used to use a company called Thinkfast Holsters but they are no longer around. I ran into these guys at the gunshow and figured I would give them a try. There was something about the team that was different from others, you can tell that they are not just trying to make a quick buck.
    I use C&G Holsters for everything now. Concealed, open , light barring , vehical mount... you name it. Over the last few years I have gotten to know them pretty well and let me tell you, they are some stand up guys that stand behind their product 100%

I have had several models for several different firearms and they have all been flawless. That's just my two cents from personal experience.
    Hope that helps.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Feedback Score
    9 (100%)
    thanks guys, great feedback. Im looking forward to mine. I'll do I quick write up about it when I get it.

PB

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast