Page 1 of 18 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Cop kills women who called 911, another ND? (Minneapolis, MN)

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)

Cop kills women who called 911, another ND? (Minneapolis, MN)

I'm sure most of you have seen this on the news. Women calls 911 and ends up being shot and dies. Very little intel coming from it so far from the PD as they do their investigation. I strongly suspect an ND:

“However, the Minneapolis Star-Tribune newspaper has reported, through three sources, that Damond, 40, was in her pajamas when shot and was speaking to Noor’s partner at the time through the window of a police car in which Noor was allegedly a passenger.” (1)

Of course, those sources could be incorrect as they often are so early in an event like that.

Sadly, most LEOs are poorly trained with fire arms, and it's getting worse vs better it seems. I always give LE the benefit of the doubt, but this has fail written all over it. There's also rumors the PD lowered standards due to criticism of a lack cultural diversity in the PD and this LEO their first Somali immigrant cop who does have a string of prior complaints... They are rumors only at this time as far as I know.

(1) https://heavy.com/news/2017/07/moham...mali-mohammed/
    Last edited by WillBrink; 07-18-17 at 12:03.
    - Will

General Performance/Fitness Advice for all

www.BrinkZone.com

LE/Mil specific info:

https://brinkzone.com/category/swatleomilitary/

“Those who do not view armed self defense as a basic human right, ignore the mass graves of those who died on their knees at the hands of tyrants.”

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    Thanks for posting this, Will.

Only a couple hours away and it's something I have already had two different people yell in my face over when I said:

"This one seems like a bad shoot, but we will have to wait for more information."

Nonetheless, sounds more and more like a bad shoot, but I am not so sure about an ND. The article made it seem she was shot multiple times?

KTSP also reported some of the same details, adding that Damond was shot multiple times.
    Not 100% on any of this information though.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    More info needs to come out about this before I can even speculate on what happened. Ive seen reports that said multiple shots, reports that said the shots went through the door, and this morning a report that said the ME said it was one shot in the abdomen.

If it was a single shot in the abdomen and the bullet traveled through the door then I believe the ND theory has merit.
    C co 1/30th Infantry Regiment
    3rd Brigade 3rd Infantry Division
    2002-2006
    OIF 1 and 3

IraqGunz:
    No dude is going to get shot in the chest at 300 yards and look down and say "What is that, a 3 MOA group?"

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    Couldn't agree more.

Now reports that the Officer felt like his life was "Very very in danger."

Granted, I don't have any reliable sources. So, we will see if this is just continued bad reporting or what.

Feedback Score

Cop kills women who called 911, another ND?

I was a street cop long enough to know better than to speculate given the serious lack of information coming out about this case.

What I will say, is that for once in a very long time the news media is rather silent on this one considering. Yes, they are mentioning the story, but at least the reports I'm seeing they are not saying much.

The silence coming out of this one is deafening.

All I know is that if one of my old patrol brothers or I were the officer(s) involved, CNN and Sky News would be parked on our front lawns, calling for our heads by now... Even given the same lack of information.

Strange times now days. The story must be missing an element of a certain narrative...
    Last edited by Det-Sog; 07-18-17 at 14:57.
    U.S. Army vet. -- Retired 25 year LEO.

Feedback Score
    have not seen any news yet that is solid and chances are it will be buried
    if it was a white cop killing a black women it would be riots in the street a black cop killing a white tourist does not merit news to the left
    sadly the fact the cop has a muslim name surely does not fit what they want to report so double burry this one

and I hope some idiots on the right do not use he is black or muslim to anything negative either

the race to be anti racist has made some of the most racist times we have seen

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Honu View Post
    have not seen any news yet that is solid and chances are it will be buried
    if it was a white cop killing a black women it would be riots in the street a black cop killing a white tourist does not merit news to the left
    sadly the fact the cop has a muslim name surely does not fit what they want to report so double burry this one

and I hope some idiots on the right do not use he is black or muslim to anything negative either

the race to be anti racist has made some of the most racist times we have seen
    They don't care much about black female cops either. Dude walked up and assassinated her:

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2017/07/05...-in-bronx.html
    - Will

General Performance/Fitness Advice for all

www.BrinkZone.com

LE/Mil specific info:

https://brinkzone.com/category/swatleomilitary/

“Those who do not view armed self defense as a basic human right, ignore the mass graves of those who died on their knees at the hands of tyrants.”

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    So I just saw what is supposedly a summary of the ME report which states cause of death is a gunshot wound to the abdomen. Until more information comes out I'm thinking ND.
    C co 1/30th Infantry Regiment
    3rd Brigade 3rd Infantry Division
    2002-2006
    OIF 1 and 3

IraqGunz:
    No dude is going to get shot in the chest at 300 yards and look down and say "What is that, a 3 MOA group?"

Feedback Score
    11 (100%)
    Taking with coworkers about this today. Total head scratcher on what transpired from the limited details. We all thought ND immediately but what the hell. From the passenger side through the driver door? Officer looks light a righty from the picture I've seen. Not sure how that would happen. Drawing from seated in the car in uniform with the vest on is not something done in a split second. We were even speculating so wildly as to maybe putting long gun away and discharged. Who knows. Very sad situation for the woman. I believe others are correct in the media will drop it ASAP. David

Feedback Score
    Spontaneous Jihad

Page 1 of 18 12311 ... LastLast