Page 10 of 18 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast

Thread: Cop kills women who called 911, another ND? (Minneapolis, MN)

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by tb-av View Post
    From all I've read the government of Minneapolis has turned a blind eye to Somali gang crime for years.
    Anyone who has spent any time in Minneapolis and isn't blindly liberal will agree with the above statement.
    Reads a lot, posts little.

Feedback Score
    from the bottom of the department to become the city's first female, first openly gay and first Native American police chief
    Holy crap. This is serious. They sacrificed a unicorn.

Female, gay, Indian? That's like a trifecta. They don't even mention that she was probably a single mom too. When single mom doesn't even get mentioned, we are in some pretty rarified air.

That mayor better sew on a pecker, try to assassinate Trump and have HIV if she wants to survive.
    The Second Amendment ACKNOWLEDGES our right to own and bear arms that are in common use that can be used for lawful purposes. The arms can be restricted ONLY if subject to historical analogue from the founding era or is dangerous (unsafe) AND unusual.

It's that simple.

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by T2C View Post
    Why would the Chief resign at the first sign of difficulty? This is the sort of thing that separates those with leadership qualities from those who are merely political appointees.
    I'm well outside the Twin Cities and not subject to the silly political games that they play, but my understanding is that there has been tension between the police chief and the mayor for quite a while. My guess...when the chief disavowed Noor, she immediately got the resignation request from the mayor for not toeing the Somali diversity line.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Hmac View Post
    My guess...when the chief disavowed Noor, she immediately got the resignation request from the mayor for not toeing the Somali diversity line.
    My only problem is whatever happened to:

'The investigation is not complete, I understand that the woman had no weapon and that rightfully raises concerns. Those concerns will be answered by a complete impartial investigation conducted by the mean and women of the (enter agency here). Meanwhile I can assure you that the men and women of the Minneapolis PD hold the family of the dead women in their thoughts and prayers and are doing everything possible to ease their burden in this trying time.' (if that is in anyway true)

End result - addressed concerns, let them know concerns would be answered, officer not yet under bus.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    There is no need for you or me or his Chief to defend the actions of a man who won't defend them himself. A public employee who won't give a statement about his actions on duty... bring on the bus, bring as many as you like.

Feedback Score
    A lot has been made of the silence of the usual pro-cop and pro-victim groups as proof of racism. But look at it this way, most of the time cops shoots are legit and the defense of the cop is rational and the advocating for the victim is irrational. Furgesson being the main example. What is racist about LEO organizations not supporting a cop in an inherently bad shoot? Isn't it racist for the groups not coming out to advocate for the unarmed woman.
    The Second Amendment ACKNOWLEDGES our right to own and bear arms that are in common use that can be used for lawful purposes. The arms can be restricted ONLY if subject to historical analogue from the founding era or is dangerous (unsafe) AND unusual.

It's that simple.

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by C-grunt View Post
    So according to the driver they were pulling into the alley and the passenger officer had his gun out already incase of an ambush. They stopped and the victim ran up to the driver window. As she was running up there was a loud bang noise and the passenger officer leaned over and shot her. The driver officer didn't know what the loud noise was.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    How long was that in place?

If that is photoshopped they did a helluva job - down to the wires and stanchions visible through the holes on the side of the sign.

Feedback Score
    16 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by 26 Inf View Post
    How long was that in place?

If that is photoshopped they did a helluva job - down to the wires and stanchions visible through the holes on the side of the sign.
    Not photoshopped:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...nneapolis.html
    What if this whole crusade's a charade?
    And behind it all there's a price to be paid
    For the blood which we dine
    Justified in the name of the holy and the divine…

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by FromMyColdDeadHand View Post
    Holy crap. This is serious. They sacrificed a unicorn.

Female, gay, Indian? That's like a trifecta. They don't even mention that she was probably a single mom too. When single mom doesn't even get mentioned, we are in some pretty rarified air.

That mayor better sew on a pecker, try to assassinate Trump and have HIV if she wants to survive.
    I really miss you brother! LMAO!
    "First gett'n shot, then gett'n married... baaaad habits"

"If you're gonna subscribe to hero worship, at least worship a real hero."
    M4Guru

Gal 2:20

Page 10 of 18 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast