Page 13 of 18 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast

Thread: Cop kills women who called 911, another ND? (Minneapolis, MN)

Feedback Score
    waiting for some to now use the excuse of deadly force! they slapped my car

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by wilson1911 View Post
    If she did slap the car, where are her fingerprints ?

By inserting this one statement, it does change the whole dynamics.

Normally a woman will have her arms folded under her breasts as a form of self protection/barrier in a nervous situation, not walking up to a car and slapping it.
    Fingerprints aren't like what you see on CSI - it is not likely that you would leave classifiable fingerprints on a surface such as a vehicle by slapping it.

In terms of arms folded under her breasts - not if she was angry because of a slow response (minutes seem like hours when you are waiting for the police to arrive).

Still it obviously does not look good.

Folks need to keep in mind there are well over 600,000 police in the United States, 99.99% of them will never do anything this egregious in their career.

Feedback Score
    10 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by JC5188 View Post
    Not drawing any conclusions...this friend of mine is a combat vet, and had been in vehicles that were shot before this.

I'm just telling you what he told me. You are free to draw whatever conclusion YOU like, obviously.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Just to be clear, I'm not questioning you or your friend. I'm just saying that my belief is this... if your friend was looking for a rape victim in an alley and a woman in pajamas slapped the back of his SUV, I believe he would go into "get out and save her" mode and not "get out and kick her ass" mode. The context would be correct in his mind. That's a lot different from just say sitting at light and all of a sudden there is slamming and banging on your car.

One 'slap' by a woman in context of a rape in progress VS banging on the car for no apparent reason context.

Feedback Score
    19 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by tb-av View Post
    I believe he would go into "get out and save her" mode and not "get out and kick her ass" mode.
    "get out and kick her ass" mode would still be a million times better than "shoot her through the door while endangering my partner" mode.

Feedback Score
    10 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by yoni View Post
    A woman slapped the car.

Who?

The officer didn't say it was the victim that slapped their car.

Since when is a slap on the car, warrant gun fire?

The shooter still isn't talking.

My gut still says it was an islamic thing.
    One "scenario" I read was this. Actually this is a combination of two

They drive into the ally with no squad lights on. Her house is halfway down the alley.

About halfway down and just past her house they hear a noise. Then as they continue a kid passes them on a bicycle on the passenger side. He was up to 25 years old and apparently they could tell he was not a rape suspect. Right after he passes the woman shows up on the driver side and is shot. Now at this time the Patrol SUV is about 8 houses down the alley from the victims house. Almost at the corner of the alley and the street at the far end from where they entered, or half a block away from her home.

I'm just guessing but it seems like maybe the woman was in her yard waiting to see them and they drove past her. Maybe she then ran into the alley and slapped the car to get their attention. At the same time a kid is riding by on his bike. Kind of a Norman Rockwell moment in suburbia.

Feedback Score
    Just to be clear, I'm not questioning you or your friend. I'm just saying that my belief is this... if your friend was looking for a rape victim in an alley and a woman in pajamas slapped the back of his SUV, I believe he would go into "get out and save her" mode and not "get out and kick her ass" mode. The context would be correct in his mind. That's a lot different from just say sitting at light and all of a sudden there is slamming and banging on your car.

One 'slap' by a woman in context of a rape in progress VS banging on the car for no apparent reason context.
    I don't disagree.

This is problematic on many levels. While I still would like to wait for further info, as 26 said, it doesn't look good.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    I assumed that the loud noise was her back gate slamming shut as she entered the alley.
    The Second Amendment ACKNOWLEDGES our right to own and bear arms that are in common use that can be used for lawful purposes. The arms can be restricted ONLY if subject to historical analogue from the founding era or is dangerous (unsafe) AND unusual.

It's that simple.

Feedback Score
    when I see stolen car or other chases of cars and the car hitting others crashing through stuff running intersections and so on

cant say I ever watched a cop get out and shoot the perps that are now running from stolen car? I wish they would

got to love NOT hiring qualified people but instead they fit a political check box instead

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by ScottsBad View Post
    The lack of outrage says it all. And I can assure you its being said by progressives of the SJW persuasion. If this were a black woman shot by a cop it would be non-stop 7x24 news. Complete with BLM protests.
    This x ∞.

Quote Originally Posted by WillBrink View Post
    Well that didn't take long:

"Noor, a Somali-born American has also said he feels isolated for his race and friend said: 'His feeling is "I am an immigrant, a Muslim and not white."'

And I didn't even know this was an option for post OIS investigations:

"The Minnesota Bureau of Criminal Apprehension (BCA), which is investigating the shooting, said in a statement Tuesday that he had declined to be interviewed and that his attorney had not said if or when an interview would take place."

The LEO can just lawyer up without being interviewed? I'm trying not to go there, but will be viewed as an admission of guilt by many.

Unless the media reports we continue to see are wildly inaccurate (always possible) it seems he really fU&^3d up.
    So a Somalian born Black LEO shoots and murders an unarmed White woman and all he can do is claim this is a witch hunt because he is Black, a muslim, and an immigrant.

America in 2017, got to ****ing love it.
    "In a nut shell, if it ever goes to Civil War, I'm afraid I'll be in the middle 70%, shooting at both sides" — 26 Inf

"We have to stop demonizing people and realize the biggest terror threat in this country is white men, most of them radicalized to the right, and we have to start doing something about them." — CNN's Don Lemon 10/30/18

Feedback Score
    This...
    It just doesn't add up. The "slap" sounds like something that has been intentionally leaked to create a false story line in attempt to redirect blame to the woman.
    And this...
    Quote Originally Posted by yoni View Post
    A woman slapped the car.

Who?

The officer didn't say it was the victim that slapped their car.

Since when is a slap on the car, warrant gun fire?

The shooter still isn't talking.

My gut still says it was an islamic thing.

Page 13 of 18 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast