Page 4 of 18 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Thread: Cop kills women who called 911, another ND? (Minneapolis, MN)

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by FromMyColdDeadHand View Post
    That is the second time you have mentioned 'shots fired' on when all I read it was a possible sexual assault. Do you have a source for the woman reporting that there was shooting?
    Yes, but it was a different article.
    I was home sick yesterday afternoon and read up on this a bit. I cannot pull up the article at work right now, but to summarize:
    She reported hearing gunshots in behind her house and down the alley.

Feedback Score
    26 (100%)
    I support law enforcement 150%. But does it take this long to tell the truth? So we have two people out of the three in the initial contact that are still alive, the two police officers, one driver and the passenger that had his weapon discharged. Let's just pretend the worst case scenario that the officer that discharged his weapon suddenly suffered amnesia or lost his voice or whatever. Is it too hard to ask the driver officer, "what did your partner/passenger officer do?" , "was the woman aggressive/attacking you two?" , and all questions along that line. The longer they are silence, the larger the question of why/what/how, etc. Or did both of them suffer simultaneous amnesia?

On a related topic, having a gun discharged next to you with the bullet or bullets passing in front of you is a very traumatic event.

Riots are like sports, it's better to watch it on TV at home.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    I see a humongous lawsuit coming...

I guess the lesson here is don't call in crimes, especially gun shots, and go outside to talk to the good guys. Especially, when one of them is an iffy Somali officer who probably suffers from a form of PTSD from his days in a hell hole like Somali.

This thing stinks, that woman could not possibly look like a threat. Shot once, an accident, but three times? The officer had mental problems and should not have been on duty.

I know its a tough job, but that should not have happened.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Attachment 46542

SCARY! She's WHITE, and deserves to be shot THREE times by a black under-privileged Somali. That's what the MSM is, in effect, saying. The PROGRESSIVES are truly SICK.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Sometimes all of us being human we makes mistakes.
    Add in some cultural differences, pressures and stress and the result is, things go sideways.
    No one wanted to get shot, no one wanted to shoot an innocent person. When mistakes happen and people react or over react the results aren't always linear sometimes they stack up and you get this kind of a result.

Feedback Score
    26 (100%)
    After my last post, I came across this yahoo article:

https://www.yahoo.com/news/officer-p...051017189.html

Basically said the officer was started by a loud noise. I've been joking for a long time and using colorful high speed low drag terminology that you guys surely will understand, "keep your booger hook off the bang switch".

Riots are like sports, it's better to watch it on TV at home.

Feedback Score
    16 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by FromMyColdDeadHand View Post
    What I don't like about how these cops are dealt with in these shootings is the job versus standard civil liberties. If I were rolling down an alley and lit this lady up like that I'd be arrested and most likely charged with something by now. The cop is on paid leave.

What I'm getting at is that we either need to treat these cops like they were involved in a workplace incident with some legal immunity and get answers faster or we need to give them all the legal protections and prosecutorial invasiveness that standard citizens get and let it work itself out. Right now they get all the legal protections and pretty much none of the legal heat that a regular citizen would face. There was a workplace incident and make your report. You want to abandon your work place responsibilities and assert your civil rights, get treated like everyone else.

You can't have cops shooting people for absolutely no discernable reasonable cause and throw up your hands and say that we can't really say anything for a few months.

If anyone else did this, the prosecutor would be out there with a story to tell already.
    I think it depends on the location. In my state you have 24 hours to provide a written report on use of lethal force as a LEO. If you don't, then you're subject to suspension and possible revocation of your certification. While you still enjoy qualified immunity on the civil side, that statement may still be held against you in criminal court if the DA decides you shot someone unlawfully. Meanwhile a non-LE citizen has no duty to provide information that may be used against them in criminal court.

In the county I spend most of my time in, the DA has prosecuted three OIS. The first was a reserve deputy who shot a suspect already being subdued (mistaken taser event). He got 4 years for second-degree manslaughter. The second was the female officer who shot a suspect who was high on PCP and reaching into his vehicle against orders. She was acquitted of first-degree manslaughter and her suspension was lifted. However she was placed on permanent desk duty and ultimately resigned. The prosecution was highly controversial because the DA charged her before all the facts were in evidence and even before the homicide unit report was complete. The third was an off duty officer who shot and killed his worthless daughter's thug boyfriend. He's claiming self-defense. He's already been tried for first-degree murder THREE times resulting in three fairly evenly hung juries, but the DA is going for trial #4.

Now this is in one of the most conservative states in the country and even though the county itself is somewhat liberal, it's nowhere even remotely as liberal as most urban counties. Needless to say, LE does not automatically get a pass here, not even more leniency. In comparison, this DA is charging a citizen with first-degree manslaughter for shooting a thief stealing $600 worth of fireworks. During the theft, the shooter tried to stop the theft and claims the getaway driver fired a shot at him, which was when he returned fire. The problem is there's no proof that the driver had a gun because he abandoned the vehicle and his mortally wounded accomplice down the road and didn't resurface for two days. Upon surfacing he gives media an interview where he says he didn't have a gun and that the shooter murdered his cousin in cold blood for a few fireworks. Of course while we're suspending disbelief, we should ignore that he's got a record that's pages long and includes charges and convictions such as assault with a deadly weapon and possession of a firearm AFCF and during the commission of a felony.
    What if this whole crusade's a charade?
    And behind it all there's a price to be paid
    For the blood which we dine
    Justified in the name of the holy and the divine…

Feedback Score
    43 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by ScottsBad View Post
    Attachment 46542

SCARY! She's WHITE, and deserves to be shot THREE times by a black under-privileged Somali. That's what the MSM is, in effect, saying. The PROGRESSIVES are truly SICK.
    Can you show me where this is in the MSM

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Eurodriver View Post
    Can you show me where this is in the MSM
    The lack of outrage says it all. And I can assure you its being said by progressives of the SJW persuasion. If this were a black woman shot by a cop it would be non-stop 7x24 news. Complete with BLM protests. You apparently have not been keeping up with current events. MSM caters to these people, for what reason I have yet to fathom.

I keep forgetting to add you to my ignore list. #2 on that list. Thanks for reminding me. I don't really believe in ignore lists, but I thought I'd try it on this forum to see if it makes any difference.
    Last edited by ScottsBad; 07-19-17 at 14:17.

Feedback Score
    16 (100%)
    Allegedly the partner who was driving has given an official statement, but the shooter has not.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...rtled-him.html

It appears the shooter may be playing the "I'm being persecuted because I'm a non-white Somali Muslim immigrant" card?

Quote Originally Posted by ScottsBad View Post
    The lack of outrage says it all. And I can assure you its being said by progressives of the SJW persuasion. If this were a black woman shot by a cop it would be non-stop 7x24 news. Complete with BLM protests. You apparently have not been keeping up with current events. MSM caters to these people, for what reason I have yet to fathom.

I keep forgetting to add you to my ignore list. #2 on that list. Thanks for reminding me. I don't really believe in ignore lists, but I thought I'd try it on this forum to see if it makes any difference.
    TBH, it may take them a while to figure out the victimology at play here. He's a Muslim immigrant, but she was apparently an extremely vocal anti-gun Aussie immigrant.
    Last edited by glocktogo; 07-19-17 at 14:38.
    What if this whole crusade's a charade?
    And behind it all there's a price to be paid
    For the blood which we dine
    Justified in the name of the holy and the divine…

Page 4 of 18 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast