Page 7 of 18 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast

Thread: Cop kills women who called 911, another ND? (Minneapolis, MN)

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Det-Sog View Post
    He can still be "ordered" under departmental SOP to file a report and talk to IA. The "Garrity exclusion" just means that any statement he makes under orders by his agency can only be used internally by his agency as part of an internal investigation, and can not used as evidence against him in criminal proceedings, even if the same information probably will be seen by the DA. Sorry for the run-on...

While the information under Garrity is protected from prosecution. He can still be fired under department SOP if the IA investigation determines wrongdoing.

Since the BCA is not the MPD, Garrity "probably" does not apply. Sounds like he is taking the 5th...

Prayers to all involved. This situation just sucks.
    Once we hear whether or not a superior officer gave the officer a direct order to answer questions, we will have a better read on how the situation is being handled by the LEO's defense attorney.

I agree. Prayers to the friends and family of the woman who lost her life during the incident. Godspeed to her.
    Train 2 Win

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by T2C View Post
    Once we hear whether or not a superior officer gave the officer a direct order to answer questions, we will have a better read on how the situation is being handled by the LEO's defense attorney.
    It won't happen. Minneapolis PD policy is that such statements are completely voluntary and can't be compelled. I'm sure that Noor and his attorney are acutely aware of the barbecuing that Yanez got over the statement that he gave after the Philandro Castillo shooting. If Noor ultimately gives any statement at all, it's going to be extraordinarily bland.

Feedback Score
    figures pull the race card and bet the muslim card will pop up soon to

that IMHO shows he is guilty of something (ND etc..) cause now they are trying to divert !!!!

Feedback Score
    19 (100%)
    Has this been posted yet?

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...rtled-him.html

UK tabloid claims to have an exclusive with the officer's friends, reporting (secondhand account) that he was startled and shot the woman because of being startled. Go to link to read the claims for yourself.

Feedback Score
    26 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by SomeOtherGuy View Post

UK tabloid claims to have an exclusive with the officer's friends, reporting (secondhand account) that he was startled and shot the woman because of being startled. Go to link to read the claims for yourself.
    Yes posted already.

Riots are like sports, it's better to watch it on TV at home.

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by SomeOtherGuy View Post

After all the hoopla, with Minneapolis and MPD patting themselves on the back for having such a great candidate as their first Somali policeman, it will be interesting to see how they extract themselves from the multiple MPD policy violations, including the negligent discharge and the fact that he didn't activate his body camera. How are they going to fire this guy without looking stupid, or racist?

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    TBH, it may take them a while to figure out the victimology at play here. He's a Muslim immigrant, but she was apparently an extremely vocal anti-gun Aussie immigrant.[/QUOTE]

Wouldn't you think the MSM would be outraged about an anti-gun woman being shot by police officer? Just asking.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Averageman View Post
    I'm thinking he came to the realization that he F'ed up about five seconds after he exited the vehicle. He might likely be feeling the whole system is working against him right about now. That's pretty human I would guess.
    I don't know what advice legal counsel might be giving him, but he might want to take 72 hours or so to come down off the situation before giving a statement that might be more emotion than truth driven.
    Yeah I am saying anyone who burns down their neighborhood and loots their neighbors business and plays the fool for the cameras all before the investigation is over is being an unreasonable jackwagon.
    Your posts don't make any sense. In reality, we all know there aren't going to be any riots over the shooting of a White Woman. Why make up some PC drivel?

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sam View Post
    After my last post, I came across this yahoo article:

https://www.yahoo.com/news/officer-p...051017189.html

Basically said the officer was started by a loud noise. I've been joking for a long time and using colorful high speed low drag terminology that you guys surely will understand, "keep your booger hook off the bang switch".
    So, "startled by a loud noise", like firearms in Somalia, is going to be the defense. He's suffering, like I said previously, from a form of PTSD that he acquired when he lived in Somalia. Poor guy...

What a bunch of hokey horse manure.
    Last edited by ScottsBad; 07-20-17 at 14:15.

Feedback Score
    43 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by ScottsBad View Post
    The lack of outrage says it all. And I can assure you its being said by progressives of the SJW persuasion. If this were a black woman shot by a cop it would be non-stop 7x24 news. Complete with BLM protests. You apparently have not been keeping up with current events. MSM caters to these people, for what reason I have yet to fathom.

I keep forgetting to add you to my ignore list. #2 on that list. Thanks for reminding me. I don't really believe in ignore lists, but I thought I'd try it on this forum to see if it makes any difference.
    Ahh, yes. Because only reading viewpoints you agree with is such a healthy practice. I was banned for like 40 days and one post from a different perspective is enough to scare you off?

No wonder the Republican cucks can never get anything done. Too skeered.

Page 7 of 18 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast