Thread: T5xi 1-5 Experiences

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)

T5xi 1-5 Experiences

Hello,

I just purchased a T5xi 1-5 demo for 899 off of OP. How is t5xi for those that own them? And are OP demos gtg?

Tia

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by MC_Oper8or; 07-18-17 at 19:01.

Feedback Score
    11 (92%)
    Why do people buy things and only then ask if they are GTG?

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by GH41 View Post
    Why do people buy things and only then ask if they are GTG?
    After reading as many old threads as possible and then Taking advantage of an expiring coupon, knowing the return policy, is there a problem with collecting additional data?

Feedback Score
    11 (92%)
    Quote Originally Posted by MC_Oper8or View Post
    After reading as many old threads as possible and then Taking advantage of an expiring coupon, knowing the return policy, is there a problem with collecting additional data?

Not at all... But collecting additional data now is pretty fkn worthless for something you already bought. I never understood why people buy something and ask questions after they bought it. It's like you want to be patted on the back for buying it. BTW.. This place isn't anything like facebook.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)

T5xi 1-5 Experiences

Quote Originally Posted by GH41 View Post
    Not at all... But collecting additional data now is pretty fkn worthless for something you already bought. I never understood why people buy something and ask questions after they bought it. It's like you want to be patted on the back for buying it. BTW.. This place isn't anything like facebook.
    Your understanding has nothing to do with the ****ing question, nor does your conjecture about my motives, does it?

Did you have some sort of pathological urge to shit on people due to childhood issues?Did you need to complain out of some infantile need not being met home? Are these questions relevant to the original post? I didn't think so and I didn't ask them.

And my need for additional data is not ****ing worthless, contrary to your shit opinion. If it comes back negative, there's this thing called a return policy that was invented, I don't know, 50 years ago maybe?

Am I to assume this entire forum is nothing but macho badass wannabe keyboard ranging operators? Or are you the dickwad exception?

Have a great day.

Last edited by MC_Oper8or; 07-18-17 at 18:03.

Feedback Score
    11 (92%)
    Quote Originally Posted by MC_Oper8or View Post
    Not worth it
    Not what worth what??? I'll guess you think your feelings are hurt. Man up or go somewhere else.