Thread: Midwest Industries NEW Tavor X95 Top Rail

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)

Midwest Industries NEW Tavor X95 Top Rail

The new Midwest Industries top rail allows you to use an AR-15 mount and get a comfortable and usable cheek weld.

This rail also has built it M-LOK slots for installing whatever accessories you may need.

These are available now.

https://www.midwestindustriesinc.com...i-tx95xtrm.htm

Feedback Score
    64 (98%)
    I like the looks of this. May consider one to replace my Gearhead works short rail.
    Tell my tale to those who ask. Tell it truly; the ill deeds along with the good, and let me be judged accordingly.

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    Does this save any weight over the factory rail? And do you guys plan on making a new mlok or keymod compatible forend?

Feedback Score
    64 (98%)
    Finally got around to ordering one Friday and it got here this morning.

Rail is extremely high quality and very light. I didn't weigh it before I put it on but it doesn't feel any heavier than the stock rail. Frankly this is the best fitting aftermarket rail i have seen on the Tavor or X95. I especially noted that it fits better against the frame than the Gearheadworks Razorback rail I had before. The only thing I would like is a way to add the factory BUIS to this rail. But I understand that would add significant cost due to the additional milling that would be involved.

It was so tight I had to use a my mallet to push it into place onto the front. Not a complaint at all just an observation.

The only other thing I notices, it comes with an Allen wrench to install the bolts but the bolts on my X95 were T25 Torx. Not a problem at all but worth noting for MI.

I will probably end up switching Light mounts to take advantage of the Mlok slots as well!

Thanks for another great product MI!

Attachment 48047
    Attachment 48048

Please forgive the dirty floor. My cats decided to adventure under the couch today....
    Tell my tale to those who ask. Tell it truly; the ill deeds along with the good, and let me be judged accordingly.