Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: NOW SHIPPING: PMAG® 30 AR 300 B GEN M3™

Feedback Score

NOW SHIPPING: PMAG® 30 AR 300 B GEN M3™

PMAG® 30 AR 300 B GEN M3™

PMAG® 30 AR 300 B GEN M3™ Video

Why a Dedicated 300 BLK Mag?

While some 300 BLK ammo runs consistently in 5.56 magazines for some users, others have found it to be problematic. At the request of some demanding professional users, we have designed an ultra-reliable magazine dedicated to handling the challenges of various 300 BLK ammunition types.

Optimizes Round Stack

300 BLK rounds come in a variety of shapes and sizes, and some don’t interface correctly with the contact areas in a 5.56 mag. This can ultimately cause stoppages. By designing a PMAG® specifically for 300 BLK, we were able to optimize the round stack for the increasing variety of 300 BLK projectiles.

Minimizes Side Pressure and Friction

Dust or suppressor fouling magnify the problem—especially with certain subsonic rounds. This creates side pressure within the mag, adding friction and slowing the stack movement upwards. Commonly misdiagnosed as a spring issue, this is a geometry issue that our PMAG® 30 AR 300 B GEN M3™ is engineered to solve.

Avoids Caliber Misidentification

The dedicated PMAG® for 300 BLK includes tactile and visual cues that differentiate it from 5.56 PMAGs for those who need to switch types of ammunition rapidly, avoid dangerous misidentifications and cross loading.

Maintains PMAG Reliability

Along with the corrected geometry for a perfect round stack, the PMAG® 30 AR 300 B GEN M3™ carries forward all of the other features that the PMAG is known for, like long-life stainless steel springs, four way anti-tilt followers and constant curve internal geometry. This all adds up to bring you the flawless performance that Magpul® is known for with nearly any 300 BLK ammo.

Feedback Score
    What is suggested retail on these?

Sent from my R1 HD using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    9 (100%)
    Just wondering...
    Will 5.56 cartridges function reliably?
    Are there going to be different colors and capacities?
    Thanks

Feedback Score
    46 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by dusterdude View Post
    What is suggested retail on these?

MSRP on the Magpul website is $15.95. I'm buying some to test.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by ucrt View Post
    Just wondering...
    Will 5.56 cartridges function reliably?
    Are there going to be different colors and capacities?
    Thanks
    It will feed 5.56 cartridges but not as reliably as the 5.56 magazine. As for additional colors and capacities, anything is possible.
    Product Manager at Magpul Industries

This is a personal account linked to a personal e-mail. Company affiliation and titles are provided purely for transparency requirements of the host site. Although factual company information may be shared through this account, any opinions expressed are solely those of the account holder, and not necessarily those of Magpul Industries or subsidiaries.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Anyone know yet how these will work with 277 Wolverine? Probably not. I might have to be the test monkey.

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk
    “The rifle itself has no moral stature, since it has no will of its own. Naturally, it may be used by evil men for evil purposes, but there are more good men than evil, and while the latter cannot be persuaded to the path of righteousness by propaganda, they can certainly be corrected by good men with rifles."

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by SeriousStudent View Post
    MSRP on the Magpul website is $15.95. I'm buying some to test.
    Thanks ss

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Brownell's is showing pre-order.

“The rifle itself has no moral stature, since it has no will of its own. Naturally, it may be used by evil men for evil purposes, but there are more good men than evil, and while the latter cannot be persuaded to the path of righteousness by propaganda, they can certainly be corrected by good men with rifles."

Feedback Score
    46 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Tokarev View Post
    Brownell's is showing pre-order.

Yes, I have six on pre-order with Brownell's. I'll test them in mine and a buddy's SBR's, and I'm sure they will do just fine.

Feedback Score
    7 (100%)
    Are there plans for a windowed version?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast