Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: John McCain Malignant Brain Tumor?

Feedback Score
    10 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by FromMyColdDeadHand View Post
    They are blaming is performance in the Comey hearing on it.
    Friend of mine sent me an email one day. Said his doc gave him a clean bill of health. Two weeks later he sent me another said they reviewed some work and he had brain cancer. He didn't last very long after that. His short term memory went really fast. I suppose his long term as well. I would suspect McCain's behavior with Comey was related. I expect he's pretty far along if they are making it this widely known.

Feedback Score
    12 (100%)
    Definitely explains some things about his more recent mannerisms, actions, and speeches.
    "I'm not saying I invented the turtleneck. But I was the first person to realize its potential as a tactical garment. The tactical turtleneck! The... tactleneck! - Sterling Archer"
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    "Courage is not the absence of fear, but rather the judgment that something else is more important
    than one's fear. The timid presume it is lack of fear that allows the brave to act when the timid do not."

Feedback Score
    23 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by tb-av View Post
    Friend of mine sent me an email one day. Said his doc gave him a clean bill of health. Two weeks later he sent me another said they reviewed some work and he had brain cancer. He didn't last very long after that. His short term memory went really fast.
    My best friend, we went to college together and he was a cop in the city in which I was a paramedic, had same thing. Was fine, then wasn't, brain cancer, died two years ago after living with it for a couple years of progressively worsening memory and wearing diapers. I had to deliver his eulogy; one of the hardest things I have ever done.

Feedback Score
    26 (100%)
    Please keep it clean gentlemen. There are other sites that promote that kind of talk, take it there.

Riots are like sports, it's better to watch it on TV at home.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Wouldn't wish this end on anyone. I had a client lose his wife to the same issue a year or so ago. Some people make it quite a while, but if they're going public with this it probably isn't going to go well.
    "SEND IT" happens to be my trigger words...

Feedback Score
    Sounds like the same cancer that took my Dad a couple of years ago. The end was mercifully quick for him.

Feedback Score
    Approximately 70,000-80,000 people get diagnosed with this type of tumor every year, I don't see a lot of outpouring of sympathy for those other thousands of afflicted individuals, so i don't really feel any sympathy for when a 'celebrity' is affected. A bit harsh perhaps but I don't really care.

Feedback Score
    23 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by drsal View Post
    Approximately 70,000-80,000 people get diagnosed with this type of tumor every year, I don't see a lot of outpouring of sympathy for those other thousands of afflicted individuals, so i don't really feel any sympathy for when a 'celebrity' is affected. A bit harsh perhaps but I don't really care.
    After watching my best friend go from normal, to wearing diapers, to not walking, to not talking, to death because of brain tumor/cancer, I have sympathy for anyone (and their families) going through this. You don't have to know someone personally to have compassion.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    I'm trying to understand why he's still showing up at work?
    Honestly, this effects his cognitive abilities and he's refusing to step aside and turn the office over to someone else?
    Can't he be forced to the sidelines at this point? If your Mechanic had the very same diagnosis, would you want him working on the vehicle your kids go to school in?

Feedback Score
    43 (100%)
    Daniel Inouye crawled within 5 yards of 2 machine guns, throwing grenades and shooting the operators after having been shot himself and was then promptly blown up - and still refused to be medevac'ed until he got his men in secured defensive positions.

He then spent 40 years in the Senate trying to strip away our 2A rights. I can separate the two acts, and will do the same for John McCain.

I will be glad he is out of the Senate but I do not wish to see him die a painful death.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast