Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Judge tells man to choose between 2A and grandson

Feedback Score
    10 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Eurodriver View Post
    How many people were skeered of Trump because he wasn't a RINO cuck?
    Not "were", 'are'.

Just look at the upcoming VA Governor race.

Entrenched Dem vs. RINO

Just absolutely unbelievable. It's like playing whack-a-mole. It's bad enough to continue to have to hammer the Liberals but the RINOs keep popping their heads just as often.

Dem candidate won his primary with 56% of the vote.
    RINO won with 43.7%

How do you think that Statewide contest will turn out?

The only potentially saving grace is that Corey Stewart who came in at 42.5% on the R side is going to take on Tim Kaine in 2018 for the Senate. If he wins, it will be well worth the governorship loss again to a Dem.

Yet, if anything, Stewart has been emboldened by his razor-thin loss to Gillespie after starting the race as a heavy underdog. He pledged in his campaign announcement to be “vicious” and “ruthless” in his bid against against Kaine, mimicking the bombastic style that earned his political idol countless headlines on his way to the White House.

“I speak my mind, I’m no-holds-barred, and sometimes it gets me in trouble,” Stewart said. “But it worked for President Trump, and it’s going to work for me as well.”
    Please let it be so...... Just to see a representative willing to fight.

ETA:
    ...and speaking of whack-a-mole.....
    http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/jeb-bush-calls-out-republicans-silent-on-trumps-russia-probe/ar-AAoBPoA?li=BBnb7Kz&OCID=ansmsnnews11

Why would a Liberal judge not think they can steal your rights?
    Last edited by tb-av; 07-23-17 at 14:26.

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    That time left us by a while ago hombre. No one on the right has the balls to do anything about this except sue, which will go nowhere. How many people were skeered of Trump because he wasn't a RINO cuck?
    Who was scared of Trump?

I say no one as almost everyone underestimated him. I recall you went on for months that he was never going to win . . .

Hell, some folks get so skeered when they see an opposing viewpoint on the internet that they add you to their ignore list. How would you ever expect people like that to hang someone from a tree? You think Nathan Hale or Thomas Paine were skeered cucks?
    That's funny, how many times now have you claimed that I was on your ignore list?

The right sits back and says, "Well...they dun better not push me too far cuz I'll shoot 'em dead where they stand!" while Antifa and BLM smash in faces, set businesses on fire, and block interstate travel.
    Once again you are contradicting yourself. You've downplayed Antifa as nothing more than college kids with flags, fireworks, and masks but here you make them sound like an actual threat.

All is lost and we're all Robert Redford right now.
    Great film, really shows his trade craft being the only person in the entire film.

I own it, it was that good.
    "In a nut shell, if it ever goes to Civil War, I'm afraid I'll be in the middle 70%, shooting at both sides" — 26 Inf

"We have to stop demonizing people and realize the biggest terror threat in this country is white men, most of them radicalized to the right, and we have to start doing something about them." — CNN's Don Lemon 10/30/18

Feedback Score
    That time left us by a while ago hombre. No one on the right has the balls to do anything about this except sue, which will go nowhere. How many people were skeered of Trump because he wasn't a RINO cuck? Hell, some folks get so skeered when they see an opposing viewpoint on the internet that they add you to their ignore list. How would you ever expect people like that to hang someone from a tree? You think Nathan Hale or Thomas Paine were skeered cucks?

The right sits back and says, "Well...they dun better not push me too far cuz I'll shoot 'em dead where they stand!" while Antifa and BLM smash in faces, set businesses on fire, and block interstate travel. How many people on this forum alone have written you off as a freedom loving American just because you live in CA? All is lost and we're all Robert Redford right now.

But don't mind me...anyone not participating in the circle jerk must be a tool.
    I see a whole lotta' belly aching', but no solution offered. We agree the right is and has been a bunch of useless cucks for decades. The left keeps progressing. What are those of us that are being run over by this train supposed to do about it. I've voted in every election since I was old enough to do so, yet my rights get further trampled day by day.

No doubt things are looking bad, but what should we do about it?
    "Literally EVERYTHING is in space, Morty." Grandpa Rick Sanchez

Feedback Score
    That time left us by a while ago hombre. No one on the right has the balls to do anything about this except sue, which will go nowhere. How many people were skeered of Trump because he wasn't a RINO cuck? Hell, some folks get so skeered when they see an opposing viewpoint on the internet that they add you to their ignore list. How would you ever expect people like that to hang someone from a tree? You think Nathan Hale or Thomas Paine were skeered cucks?

The right sits back and says, "Well...they dun better not push me too far cuz I'll shoot 'em dead where they stand!" while Antifa and BLM smash in faces, set businesses on fire, and block interstate travel. How many people on this forum alone have written you off as a freedom loving American just because you live in CA? All is lost and we're all Robert Redford right now.

But don't mind me...anyone not participating in the circle jerk must be a tool.

Some guy once said....

Fear is the path to the dark side. Fear leads to anger. Anger leads to hate. Hate leads to suffering.

Seriously dude, you seem to be really angry lately(like as in more so than the norm).
    Whiskey

May have been the losing side. Still not convinced it was the wrong one

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234