Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: POWDER SUPPLIER RECOMENDATIONS

Feedback Score

POWDER SUPPLIER RECOMENDATIONS

Hi all:
    As a reloader I'm of course interested in getting powder & primers for the least cost. Can anyone recommend an online seller where the prices aren't ridiculous.
    The only outfit that I know of where the prices are the best that I've come across is Everglades. They charge $30 for the hazmat but tell me that's what Fed Ex charges them.
    They also charge for shipping but it's pretty much what is to be expected.
    Anyway, any one got a favorite supplier?

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Powder and primers are two of the things I buy from the LGS to save the HAZMAT fees and to keep them in business. Plus cleaning supplies such as brushes and patches.

Feedback Score
    16 (100%)
    https://powder-valley.com/ is my go-to place for powder and primers. Being one state away means early morning orders usually arrive the next day via regular UPS Ground.
    What if this whole crusade's a charade?
    And behind it all there's a price to be paid
    For the blood which we dine
    Justified in the name of the holy and the divine…

Feedback Score
    17 (100%)
    Powder Valley

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)
    Cabelas is a good source for primers. Limited powder selection. Cheap shipping

Feedback Score
    22 (100%)
    Look at the sections and post accordingly.
    GET IN YOUR BUBBLE!

Feedback Score
    30 (100%)
    I usually wait until a site like Brownells or Natchez offers sales with the Hazmat fees waived and then buy 8 lb kegs in bulk. Primers I'll buy by the brick locally

Feedback Score
    17 (100%)
    I have bought all my powder and most of my primers from midsouth shooters supply for the past couple years. The key is to buy in bulk to spread out the shipping and hasmat fee. You can even get a few friends together for a group buy.

Midsouth has very good prices on powder, especially the bulk 8 lb containers. I really only load 223 and 9mm in any sort of volume, so I have one powder for each and I stock up. I think you can get about 48 lbs of powder on one hasmat fee, or about 50k primers, or a mix of the two. I think if you are willing and able to buy enough primers and powder at once, buying online is the way to go.

Cabelas also has the s&b primers on sale on occasion, and usually you can catch a free or $5 shipping promo from them as well.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G530AZ using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    17 (100%)
    FYI I just got an email from midsouth about a no hazmat promo with at least 4 lbs of powder.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G530AZ using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    15 (100%)
    Another vote for Powder Valley.......
    NRA Life Member

"WINNING" - When all of the liberal democrats and other libtards start throwing themselves off cliffs because they don't get their way...

JEDIsh: We are asked not to judge all muslims by the acts of a few extremists, but we are encouraged to judge all gun owners by extreme acts of the few.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast