Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: I picked up a Colt Cobra.

Feedback Score
    You da' man Greg! I was wondering when I would see someone post up about getting one of those Cobras. Of all the forums I am on, your the first one to mention it. Sounds like Colt did it right!
    Good night Chesty...wherever you are.

Feedback Score
    The Cobra is on my short list for next handgun. I asked the local yokel gun shop guy if he could order one and he said, "I don't think we can get them yet." I notice Davidson's Gallery of Guns is not quoting a lead time either.

Dang. Guess I'll have to wait.

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Cool. I just inherited a primo Detective Special. Colt snubbies are nice.

Feedback Score
    13 (100%)
    I didn't see this answered so I figured I would try. I tried the HKS loaders for K-frames, the HKS for DS colts and the comp II safarliands for K frames and none of them work perfectly, but they all "fit". This means the rounds fit but never reliably drop from the loader. Most of the time it requires some shaking. Tried it with the standard grips, altamonts and vz grips. Not sure what the word on the street is for speed loaders.

I also have to say the altamonts and the vs's allow the gun to move around in the hand while the stock grip stays in place pretty well. The problem is the stock grips are huge.

Quote Originally Posted by 1986s4 View Post
    Oh, can you report on what speedloaders fit/function?
    Lack of Lubrication -- a lot of folks who learned on bolt guns don't understand that gas guns like women run better wet.
    -KevinB

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12