Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Usernames

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by MJLman View Post
    Not to make light of what seemingly is a serious situation, and yes its a bit judgmental, but the predicament he finds himself in is a bit ironic when taking into account his signature quotation.
    That's a very interesting observation.
    Tricks and treachery are the practice of fools, that don't have brains enough to be honest.

Feedback Score
    104 (100%)
    Also of interest is that I called Miss Cleo and I foresee you getting disappeared.

Quote Originally Posted by AR-556 View Post
    That's a very interesting observation.

Owner/Instructor at Semper Paratus Arms

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/SemperParatusArms/

Semper Paratus Arms AR15 Armorer Course http://www.semperparatusarms.com/cou...-registration/

M4C Misc. Training and Course Announcements- http://www.m4carbine.net/forumdisplay.php?f=141

Master Armorer/R&D at SIONICS Weapon Systems- http://sionicsweaponsystems.com

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Iraqgunz View Post
    Also of interest is that I called Miss Cleo and I foresee you getting disappeared.
    She died last year!

Sorry couldn't resist!!

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    All I did was ask a very simple Q?. The replies to said Q? can inform any member that is thinking about using multiple usernames.
    Tricks and treachery are the practice of fools, that don't have brains enough to be honest.

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by AR-556 View Post
    All I did was ask a very simple Q?. The replies to said Q? can inform any member that is thinking about using multiple usernames.
    I think you're not grasping the gravity of the situation.

It is just a username, yes, but this community holds that pretty highly. Lots of people would do a lot to cause trickery and confusion, boost support for their own points. Multiple IDs can be abused. (That's not even getting started on the Equipment Exchange aspect either.)

Ultimately, it was/is a simple question. However, that question put you under a spot light and it showed you were breaking those exact rules.

IG asked a pretty simple question, to which you have bounced around and joked about, now wondering why your "Simple Q?" has caused such a raucous; it comes off condescending and passive aggressive when you have a Site Mod and Admin asking you a question that is serious and can result in your removal.

Most people would respect that if they wanted to remain a part of the community. Don't get me wrong, I have had a couple PMs over my tenure, one from IG and I have made sure to display the utmost respect in these situations. If you didn't know, and made a mistake, so be it. But act like the mistake you did is nothing and that multiple admins are just hounding you now, is pretty rude and shows you don't really care either way.

Not meant to be taking jabs, or attacking you, but hopefully this explains why it is more than a "Simple Question" in this case.
    Last edited by HeruMew; 07-26-17 at 13:39.

Feedback Score
    Does one need more than one username ???

Feedback Score
    46 (100%)
    I can solve this problem very quickly.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12