Thread: SIG MK25 P226 Package Deal: Pistol, 10 Mags, Holster, Spare Parts Kit

Feedback Score
    15 (100%)

SIG MK25 P226 Package Deal: Pistol, 10 Mags, Holster, Spare Parts Kit

I purchased a brand new in the box SIG MK25 as a novelty/collecting piece and use Glocks for duty and carry. I fired this SIG one time at one range outing with approx 50 rounds of 9mm factory ammunition. The pistol was cleaned, oiled and placed in a humidity controlled safe. It appears brand new and unused at present. I will include photos in detail at a later time or direct email to interested parties.

INCLUDED WITH THIS MK25 PISTOL in factory case: [Hard Case, Letter of Authenticity w/ UID sticker on frame of pistol still]

10 P226 Magazines ALL LIKE NEW (All but 2 were Never loaded or used at all): 3 Factory 15 Rd (Came with pistol), 5 18 Rd MECGAR From Midway USA, 2 Factory SIG 15 RD-phosphate finish dovetail seams.
    SAFARILAND MK25 Holster Model 7TS ALS with QLS fork attached (removable) for quick attack using Safariland QLS system. With OTD NUB MOD INSTALLED ($25 part)
    Spare Parts Kit NEW UNOPENED from Midway: This kit includes the most common replacement parts including washers, decocking spring, slide catch lever spring, trigger bar spring, screws, outer slide pin, recoil spring and inner slide pin.

$1,100.00 net to me. Buyer pays shipping - I will ship to FFL through my FFL dealer here.

Please email me if interested, serious inquiry only. dennyducet@gmail.com

*edit: PRICE DROP TO $1100

This is over $250 worth of magazines, a $70 holster setup, $30 in spare parts kit and a pristine - like new MK25 ($850?): Make me an offer.
    Last edited by TacMedic556; 08-30-17 at 15:31. Reason: sold

Feedback Score
    15 (100%)
    *Also including 4 AR Rifle Mags to sweeten the deal. This is the best deal you will find.
    Last edited by TacMedic556; 08-30-17 at 15:33.

Feedback Score
    15 (100%)

price drop

Bump price drop.

$1100 for all of it. That is a steal.

Feedback Score
    15 (100%)
    Bump. Contact me with any questions. You will not find a better deal anywhere. Mags are all brand new and pistol is absolutely crisp like new, I assure you.

Feedback Score
    15 (100%)
    Bump. I will throw in some M4 Magazines if that sweetens the deal? Offers?