Thread: Things we'll do for our kids.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)

Things we'll do for our kids.

So right now I'm sitting in the back of the Curtain Club in downtown Dallas so my 15 year old daughter and her friend can see the band Vesperteen. Thankfully I brought hearing protection because these guys are LOUD!!! What's funny is there are about 20 other parents who got roped into bringing their kids to this as well, and we're all at the back of the bar while the kids are crowded at the stage.
    A person who is not inwardly prepared for the use of violence against him is always weaker than the person committing the violence. - Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn, The Gulag Archipelago

Feedback Score
    I've got a girl, I've done all kinds of crazy stuff. I let her put make-up on me when she was 6 (9 now) and had to run out afterwards. I washed all the make up off but forgot the stick on ear rings she put on me. Picked an engine stand up from a buddy, saw another buddy on the way back and finished my trip up by returning a movie to the red box inside the gas station by the house. My wonderful wife just asked me if I went out like that and then told me to go look into the mirror. My "friends" somehow made it through without laughing and let me leave without telling me. Still makes me laugh but if she wanted me to dress up and go out now, I'd wear whatever she picked out.