Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast

Thread: Ban on transgender in the military announced.

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Dist. Expert 26 View Post
    He's right you know. Trump has accomplished nothing of merit thus far.
    Other than preventing HC from being POTUS (no small thing), have to agree. I'm enjoying the butt hurt of the left and related pathologies of the ilk, and the GOP finally being shaken up and perhaps finally breaking the death grip of the cabal that ran it, but that's a side effect of DJT vs a personal accomplishment per se.

But, I fully expected total grid lock and that's what we're seeing.
    - Will

General Performance/Fitness Advice for all

www.BrinkZone.com

LE/Mil specific info:

https://brinkzone.com/category/swatleomilitary/

“Those who do not view armed self defense as a basic human right, ignore the mass graves of those who died on their knees at the hands of tyrants.”

Feedback Score
    7 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Moose-Knuckle View Post
    The whole "trans" bullshit is not a health issue, a mental health issue, etc. it is a POLITICAL issue plain and simple.

The left has always despised the military and thus uses it as their social engineering laboratory.

Exactly. It is just another form of the communist movement to create chaos and disorder.
    "Not every thing on Earth requires an aftermarket upgrade." demigod/markm

Feedback Score
    7 (100%)
    A tranny is a mentally disordered person just like a vegetarian.
    "Not every thing on Earth requires an aftermarket upgrade." demigod/markm

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by TomMcC View Post
    Well if you want a Christian answer, then I'll try. Simply put, this isn't a "brain" problem, it's a mind or spiritual problem, nowhere in the Scriptures is the brain and mind equated. Like everyone else, our minds are corrupted. We don't think like God or even want to. Sinful thinking can and does manifest itself in a multitude of ways, this being one of them. In my view there is very, very little actual mental illness, and in fact the more un-biblical thinking we label as mental illness the more we succumb to the nonsense of the shamans of the pyscho-babble industrial complex. The worlds answer seems to be to just give in to this sinful thinking and behavior and to normalize it like every other perverse thing on the left and other than left. The world's answer is to medicate these people through supposedly better chemistry. Do you really think these people are ever really deep down going to be able to deny their real and true sex? There isn't enough hormones in the universe to change what's real. As for bigotry, there is a war going on since the fall of man in the garden. The sodomites, the hardcore activist ones, and the other leftists are at war with Christianity and have been for a long time. They don't really want to just co-exist with guys like me, they want to crush me and stamp out my kind of thinking. If they could they would shoot God in the head and then burn Him. I know Christ can and does change people, He changed me from a suicidal drunk to a sober, can hold down a job family man who actually loves his wife and children, is learning to love others, even his enemies. There are many bumps in the road, some huge, but I haven't yet given up. These kinds of people, simply put, don't need hormones and a bunch of stupid and evil people telling them that they can be what God forbids, they need spiritual renewal and to be reconciled to God through Jesus Christ. They need to hear and believe the Gospel. If they did this, like millions before them, their life wouldn't be perfect but they would be on the right road home, they may even have to struggle against this besetting sin the rest of their lives, it could and probably would be very difficult, but they would have an eternal hope, a new home, and a God that dearly loves them and will never forsake them. The alternative is truly bleak ending in a cold grave or worse.
    And just like many are predestined to walk in His light, many are predestined to walk in darkness, to invent ways of doing evil, to hate God and to deny His truth, to live by foolish man-made philosophies that end at the grave, to look to fake science and magic pills to heal their tortured sin obsessed minds. To ultimately be judged and cast away.

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Dist. Expert 26 View Post
    He's right you know. Trump has accomplished nothing of merit thus far.
    I don't know, I think Trump has done some good.

https://townhall.com/columnists/john...ffice-n2287565

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by TomMcC View Post
    And just like many are predestined to walk in His light, many are predestined to walk in darkness, to invent ways of doing evil, to hate God and to deny His truth, to live by foolish man-made philosophies that end at the grave, to look to fake science and magic pills to heal their tortured sin obsessed minds. To ultimately be judged and cast away.
    Tom - I've evolved to believe that if you are going to bring people to Christ you need to be accepting of their sins and let THEM reconcile their sins with Christ. I am one judgemental guy so that is one of my biggest hurdles.

Many attribute this quote to Saint Francis of Assisi - Preach the gospel and if necessary use words - I take it to mean that you show Christ through your actions of loving the Lord with all your heart, your mind and your soul. If you truly do that then you will also show, by your actions that you love your neighbor as you love yourself.

By doing that you can share God's word as breathed to life in the Bible. You have to prepare the ground before you plant the seed.

ETA - sorry for the side trip, back to transgenders.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by WillBrink View Post
    Obvious physical injuries not withstanding, ED is a psychological issue in many -if not most - men.
    Interesting, because it's advertised to older men, I thought it was a low T thing for most, but I guess that was an assumption on my part.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by foxtrotx1 View Post
    Well said.

Having known a few people with the condition, It really is involuntary and medical in nature. Is it really that hard to believe that with how complex the human brain is, physical things can go wrong in it's development that lead to abnormal, uncontrollable behavior? My trans friend was truly tormented by her conundrum. Hormone therapy is a viable, cheap and safe option for a fix. There is no need for to be bigoted agaisn't trans people. They just want to be happy like you and me, and they unfortuantely got the short end of the stick. What did did Jesus preach about acceptance? Maybe the good Christians here can fill us in.
    Loving a person and "accepting" behavior are not the same thing.
    Maybe I missed it, I don't see much bigotry here, some just don't want to pay for it or have it displayed as "normal", like the left is pushing.
    Last edited by MegademiC; 07-28-17 at 14:57.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    It would seem to be a miserable existence.
    Once you receive the change through an operation that is irreversible, what happens to them if they still haven't found happiness?

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Averageman View Post
    It would seem to be a miserable existence.
    Once you receive the change through an operation that is irreversible, what happens to them if they still haven't found happiness?
    Aren't there like 46 genders? Thought I saw that in the NYC bathroom designations.

The craziest thing is that we have to debate this like it is a rational argument. 30 years ago it wouldn't even be a debate, it would be laughed at out of hand. The battle is lost when it is actually engaged.
    The Second Amendment ACKNOWLEDGES our right to own and bear arms that are in common use that can be used for lawful purposes. The arms can be restricted ONLY if subject to historical analogue from the founding era or is dangerous (unsafe) AND unusual.

It's that simple.

Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast