Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Here's how the west loses

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)

Here's how the west loses

Not by military force but implosion due a variety of factors, some of which is probably due to mass cuck-ification of western men:

Sperm count more than halved in Western men

In the largest study of its kind, researchers find that sperm count in Western countries has more than halved in recent decades. Outside of these countries, however, the decline is not significant.

The question of whether or not sperm count is declining has been hotly debated for many years within the scientific community. However, no firm conclusion has been reached.

Of course, a reduced sperm count has important implications for reproduction, but this is not the only reason for alarm; low sperm count has been shown to increase the risk of all-cause mortality and morbidity."

Cont:

http://www.medicalnewstoday.com/articles/318588.php
    - Will

General Performance/Fitness Advice for all

www.BrinkZone.com

LE/Mil specific info:

https://brinkzone.com/category/swatleomilitary/

“Those who do not view armed self defense as a basic human right, ignore the mass graves of those who died on their knees at the hands of tyrants.”

Feedback Score
    You know, of course, every man reading this is 100% sure you are not talking about them. This is clearly about the hipsters wearing skinny jeans in the big cities and not about us "normal" men, right?
    "Literally EVERYTHING is in space, Morty." Grandpa Rick Sanchez

Feedback Score
    23 (100%)
    I got 6 kids. I'm doing my part, and so are my combat swimmers.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    My belief is that it is probably biologically linked to the perceived need to procreate, or it could be something as simple of tighty whitey's versus commando.

Have they compared the sperm counts to infant mortality rates among the population tested? I would not be surprised to see a correlation.

Have they compared sperm counts among populations of differing psychological profiles? For example hedonists who never intend to have children and those who value children?

Have they ever studied sperm count in herd animals during times of duress - drought, famine, and compared the results with those taken during times of bountifulness?

Same thing with predators during those same periods?

I tend to believe there are many factors beyond the 'cuck-ification of western men.'

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by chuckman View Post
    and so are my combat swimmers.
    Awesome descriptive analogy!

Feedback Score
    43 (100%)
    I'm not seeing too many reasons to have kids with the world the way it is today. Have you all read GD lately?

From start to finish - the baby mama has mad mood swings and gets extra large. Then they keep you up all night. Then Public schools indoctrinate them. I'll raise them to not be cucks, transgender, or to accept other BS as normal so they'll be bigots. They might sue me if I kick them out of the house, or if I take their cell phone away. If he's a boy he'll be accused of rape, if she's a girl she'll accuse someone of rape. Then when you're about to die they fight over who gets your money. And I just read on the news that raising a middle class child costs upwards of a quarter mil. That's a decent Ferrari or the means to retire super early for each one.

What am I "doing my part" for, exactly?

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    It's obvious we need a study of this study. Researchers and their studies and induction........doomed, we're all doomed I tell ya'!!!!!!

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Eurodriver View Post
    I'm not seeing too many reasons to have kids with the world the way it is today. Have you all read GD lately?

From start to finish - the baby mama has mad mood swings and gets extra large. Then they keep you up all night. Then Public schools indoctrinate them. I'll raise them to not be cucks, transgender, or to accept other BS as normal so they'll be bigots. They might sue me if I kick them out of the house, or if I take their cell phone away. If he's a boy he'll be accused of rape, if she's a girl she'll accuse someone of rape. Then when you're about to die they fight over who gets your money. And I just read on the news that raising a middle class child costs upwards of a quarter mil. That's a decent Ferrari or the means to retire super early for each one.

Don't you want the white man to survive into the glorious future? There are reasons that "Tom" continues to do his part.

Feedback Score
    47 (100%)
    1) I LOL'd at this.
    2) I wonder if the decline is related to cell-phones in pockets.
    3) I wonder if the decline is related to testosterone depletion.

Quote Originally Posted by Eurodriver View Post

Feedback Score
    43 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by TomMcC View Post
    Don't you want the white man to survive into the glorious future? There are reasons that "Tom" continues to do his part.
    That this type of talk remains is telling; it is totally unacceptable everywhere else.

Later gators.

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast