Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Built my first AR Zombie Squisher

Feedback Score

Built my first AR Zombie Squisher

A couple months ago it was my bday and I was thinking wut should I do/buy for myself and I decided to get some things that was totally unlike the stuff I normally get like stuff from Pandora and kitchen stuff, etc.. I still got those things but also got some stuff purly for it's awesumness factor as well like some guns. I got a .22 and a .17hmr little badger rifle first and then I started watching the walking dead for the first time and saw them using those AR rifles so I thought I should have one to so then I started watching youtube videos about it and stuff and learning that are the good things to get and all so then I started looking for wut I wanted to order for the parts and OMG that was sooooooooo hard cause first I was looking for the middle(upper/lower)part and I am pretty picky about the way I like my stuff to look cause I really want things to not look ugly or too boyish or scary and it seem like all those parts have skulls and spiders and just look ugly but I finally found one at PSA website that didn't have any dumb logo with nice curves and stuff that didn't look like the typical middle part and it cost over 300 dollars but I thought well I can't find anything else so I ordered that one and that was how it alllllllllll started cause then I got ants in my pants so much cause I would order sometheing and a couple days later I order some more and a week later I order more so a project I wanted to last a year turned into two months. So here's all the pictures of my build process.
    Stock = Strike Industries
    Buffer tube = strike Industries
    Buffer spring = Sprinco
    Buffer = some silver standard one from whiteknightarmory
    Bolt carry thingy = FailZero nickel boron
    Middle = custom from PSA
    Handguard= Leapers UTG slim keymod
    Barrel = 16" 1-8 twist SS fluted from classicfirearms.com
    Sights = Leapers UTG low profile
    Gas Block = Odin Works tunable
    Mag release button = extended odin works
    Bolt catch/release = extended strike industries
    Takedown pins = Strike Industries
    Inside parts = SS Anderson parts
    dust cover = Strike Industries
    Charging handle = Strike Industries Phantom latchless

Last edited by Hokicake; 07-26-17 at 15:04.

Feedback Score

Feedback Score

Feedback Score

Feedback Score

Feedback Score

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)

Wink

In b4 the storm.

Welcome to M4C!

In all reality, looks interesting. Not very aesthetically pleasing.

Considering it sounds like it may be your first AR, you may have wanted to purchase factory. But, Kudos for successfully completing your build.

In all reality, I hope people aren't hard on you, it looks cool, just not how most of us woulda done it.

By the way, the magpul, in your last picture, should be more like:
    This way it gives you more material to Pull the Mag. With the Magpul.
    Last edited by HeruMew; 07-26-17 at 13:57.

Feedback Score
    Please give me all your comments and suggestions and critiques please

Feedback Score
    [QUOTE=HeruMew;2517769]In b4 the storm.

Welcome to M4C!

In all reality, looks interesting. Not very aesthetically pleasing.

Considering it sounds like it may be your first AR, you may have wanted to purchase factory. But, Kudos for successfully completing your build.

In all reality, I hope people aren't hard on you, it looks cool, just not how most of us woulda done it.

By the way, the magpul, in your last picture, should be more like:
    This way it gives you more material to Pull the Mag. With the Magpul.

How is it not aesthetically pleasing? I think that is in the eye of the beholder cause I think it looks great and so do my girlfriends. I dont like the all black guns cause I think they look ugly and scary so I tried to make it two tone or 3 tone. I had origionally wanted the lower middle part to be tan but it only came in black and it cost like 50 dollars for a can of that duracoat stuff and i don't wanna spend that just for one little part but I think it would look soooooo awesumer that way. But tell me wut isn't looking nice to you? I think it doesn't look as bad and mean since it's not all black, I think it looks like a good AR like an AR heman would use.

and purchase a factory AR? are you kidding? I think I saved so much money doing it this way. I bet I would have gotten nowhere near the quality or look I wanted if I had done that then I would have needed to spend so much more just changing stuff out to make it so I did like the look of it. and wut factory AR should I have gotten? a "budget" AR? you know those cheap ARs are comprised of very low end components that they buy even cheaper in bulk and put the rifle together for maybe 2 or 3 hundred dollars so if you buy a cheap 500 dollar rifle you're actually buying a 2 or 300 hundred dollar one cause like everything wutever company needs to make a profit. So I'm very against "budget" ARs for that reason and others.
    Last edited by Hokicake; 07-26-17 at 14:16.

Feedback Score
    10 (100%)
    WTF is going on here?

Is this the final outcome Youtube and FB provides?

5 quarts of Mobil 1. Trash in every picture. Firearm posed in every f'in room of the house.
    Claiming, repeatedly, to be a girl.

Does the ATF even try anymore?

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast